Tattoo (Michael Imagine)

*I AM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN MIA. SCHOOL HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY CRAZY BUT IM ON SPRING BREAK NOW SO I HAVE SOME TIME TO WRITE. This is for broitsabigail since she requested one a while ago. MATURE!*

"You got a tattoo for this girl? Have you learned nothing from our song?" Drew cracks as he starts laughing. 

I roll my eyes and pull the sleeve of my hoodie down. "Oh shut up. I regret it okay? I just really thought that we were going to be something special."

Chance smacks my shoulder lightly and plops down on the couch. "I'm sorry bro. I know how much you want to find someone."

"Don't sit down. We gotta go to 102.7's station for your interview," John walks in then, clapping his hands to get us moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we are walking down the block to grab some coffee before the show, Drew continues teasing me. I roll my eyes and shove him jokingly. He laughs and shoves me back and I stumble right into someone.

"I'm so sorry! I-" My breath catches in my throat and I look down at the short, blonde haired, brown-eyed girl standing in front of me.

"Jess?" I breathe. She gives me a small smile and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hey Mike," she speaks softly, her sultry voice seeping into my skin, coursing through my veins. I don't even know what to say or how to react.

"I was just about to call you. Do you have a minute to talk?" She asks, waving her phone slightly. I blink and look over at the boys who are watching curiously.

"I can't right now. We have a show in half an hour. We are supposed to grab coffee and head back to the studio," I reply after a few moments, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Oh, right. Okay. It was good to see you then. Good luck on the show," she mumbles, her cheeks reddening as she starts to walk away.

"How about after?" I call, taking a step forward. She stops and looks over her shoulder.

"Yeah?" 

I nod and shove my hands in my pockets. "Yeah. Let's grab lunch and catch up." I watch as her dimples smile I fell in love appears and I can't help but smile back.

"Okay. I've got some shopping to do, but I'll meet you in say, 2 hours?" She asks. I shrug and nod.

"Sounds like a plan." She smiles more and continues walking. I bite my lip as I watch her disappear around the corner and suddenly the boys are all over me, messing up my hair and shoving me around.

"Who was that?" Sergio questions.

"She was so hot!" Drew comments.

"Dude, spill the tea!" Brady adds.

I shake my head and smirk slightly. "That was Jess. The girl I got my tattoo for."

"What? What are the odds?" Chance responds in awe. I shake my head again as we head inside for coffee.

"I have no idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't really focus during our radio interview. I was all over the place and my mind was on Jess. Chance was right. What are the odds that she showed up the same day I told the boys about her? The same day I was thinking about how much I miss her? 

I take a deep breath to try and calm my nerves and walk into the small bistro where we decided to meet. I spot her almost immediately sitting in the back in a booth. She always loved booths because they were "more intimate", at least in her opinion. She's sitting cross-legged, bent over a book, her hair falling effortlessly around her shoulders and a mug of steaming coffee set beside her. Just like I remember.