Casted Part 10

Chance had gone off about two weeks ago to Ireland to film season 3 of the Lodge. I spent some time with Sofia and Chyna for a while. After a long month had gone by without seeing Chance, I decided to fly out to Ireland to see him for a day or two. I land at the airport around noon in Dublin and I order a car to take me to the set. It's about a five hour car ride and I'm exhausted from the jet lag, but my energy comes rushing back when we pull up in front of the Lodge. I get out, tipping the driver and grab my overnight bag, walking down the gravel path to the entrance. 

"Can I help you?" I hear an Irish accent ask. I turn around to see Thomas Doherty, from the show and Descendants 2, walking up the path with boxes in his hands.

 "Oh, uh, sorry to bother you. I'm looking for Chance," I reply, setting my bag down. "Here let me help." I grab two of the boxes out of his arms carefully. 

"Thank you," He says, adjusting the other two boxes. "You're Skylynn Heart aren't you? From Descendants 3 and Tangled." 

I smile a bit and give a playful curtsy. "At your service." Thomas chuckles.

 "Follow me Miss Heart. These boxes need to go in the basement," he states. He walks past me and I turn, following him down some stairs to the basement. 

"You came all the way out here just to see Chance?" He asks after brushing off his shirt. I shrug and nod, looking up at him. 

"Yeah, call me a hopeless romantic." 

"He's a lucky man," Thomas mumbles. I blush a bit and tuck some hair behind my ear. 

"I'm really sorry you didn't get to be in Descendants 3. I would have loved to work with you. I think you're really talented," I respond, leaning against the wall. 

"It would have been an amazing experience to work with you. I loved Tangled and I caught a showing of Beauty and the Beast as well," Thomas comments with a smile. 

"Oh my gosh, you're too kind. Thank you." I smile and study his face for a moment. 

"Something tells me we would have hit it off pretty well if we worked together," he continues. Again, I blush and shake my head, a small smile creeping on my lips.

 "Well, just based on everyone's description of you on set, I think we definitely would have become very close," I agree. Thomas grins and wiggles his eyebrows playfully, making me giggle a bit. 

"Are you staying long?" He questions. 

"Oh, no. Just a few days is all." 

"That's too bad. You should stick around. It would be fun to hang out and get to know you." I smile and follow Thomas back upstairs to the entrance, slinging my bag over my shoulder. Chance happens to be walking in at the same time and his eyes widen when he sees me. 

"Hi Sky! What a nice surprise!" He smiles and hugs me and I drop my bag again, hugging him tightly. 

"I'm sorry to just drop in like this. I just couldn't stand sitting around anymore and I missed you so I flew out to Dublin and took a five hour car ride to get here." I ramble. "If I stared at social media anymore I was going to drive myself mad too. People are still talking about us being back together. It never ends." 

Chance chuckles slightly and brushes some hair out of my face. "Hey, it is perfectly fine that you came. I've missed seeing your face in person. Come on, let me show you around." He takes my hand in his and I sling my bag over my shoulder as I follow him inside. 

"Oh, it was nice to meet you Thomas. I'll see you soon I'm sure," I say, looking over my shoulder. Thomas grins and waves. 

"Definitely Miss Heart. Lovely to meet you."