What a Mess (Chapter 1)

Characters:

Skylynn Heart-blonde hair with dark roots, green eyes, 5'5", best friends with Kayte and Brady since 6th grade

Kayte Hendricks-dark brown hair, blue eyes, 5'6", best friends with Skylynn and Brady

Brady Tutton

Chance Perez

Drew Ramos

Sergio Calderon

Michael Conor

Devin Hayes

Marcus Pendleton

JHype

Mikey Jimenez

Jayden Gray

(I'm sure I'll mention the other boys at least in the beginning chapters, but these are going to be the main characters)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylynn's POV:

"Kayte! We are going to be late! We have to go!" I call up the stairs where she is still getting ready.

"I'll be down in five minutes!" She calls back.

I shake my head slightly and sit on the edge of the bottom step to wait for her. She always takes forever to get ready. I should have made her get ready earlier than this because now we are going to be late to meet Brady before his big audition.

I'm dressed in some light-washed jeans that I rolled up slightly because they are too long on me. I paired them with a loose, baby blue, spaghetti strap crop top, and some silver sandals. I have my long blonde hair straightened and left it down so it falls over my shoulders lightly.

"Ready!" I hear Kayte exclaim behind me.

"About time slow poke!" I tease as I stand up and wait for her to descend the stairs. She is wearing dark blue jeans with a maroon spaghetti strap crop top very similar to mine and some tan sandals.

"Did you buy the same shirt as me?" I ask, staring at her outfit in confusion.

"Maybe. I really liked it so I got one!" She defends. I laugh slightly and slide my hand around her elbow and we walk out of the house together.

"Whatever. Come on. B will kill us if we are late."

"Just blame it on me," Kayte states.

"Oh, don't worry. I plan on it." I nudge her hip with mine jokingly and she laughs, shaking her head.

When we get to the studio where Brady's audition is, we look around in awe. The stage looks big and daunting and there are at least 30 chairs off to the side where I assume all the boys auditioning will sit.

"Damn, they all have to watch each other? That's terrifying," Kayte whispers to me. I nod slightly in agreement and we head backstage, but a big security guard stops us.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"Oh, we are here to support our friend Brady Tutton. He's auditioning tonight," I explain.

The security guard lets out a grunt and I raise an eyebrow. "I didn't know there were anymore visitors. I can't let you in."

"Can't you ask him? I promise you we are supposed to be here," Kayte pleads.

"What's going on?" A guy with blonde hair and blue eys walks over and Kayte and I immediately gasp, our mouths falling open when we realize it's Nick Carter.