Casted Part 3

After being on set for 14 hours, everybody decides to head over to Dove's hotel room to relax and talk for a while. I'm dressed in leggings and a cropped, olive green sweater with some moccasins on. My hair is in a knot on the top of my head and I have my glasses on. Everyone else is just as laid back as I am. We sit around the floor together, drinking some beers and eating whatever snacks we find in the cabinets. I pop a goldfish in my mouth and lean back against Boo Boo in content. He jokingly wraps his arms around me from behind and rests his head on my shoulder and I giggle slightly. Chance watches us for a moment before he looks down at his beer. 

"You guys are so cute," Dove comments, coming in with some games in her hands. I raise an eyebrow and look at Boo Boo, then at Dove. 

"Boo Boo and me? He's like my brother," I admit and Boo Boo nods.

 "Yeah, as sweet as she is, I'm just not interested in that way," he adds casually with a shrug. 

Dove pouts slightly. "That's too bad because I think you guys would make a great couple." Sofia shakes her head slightly and smirks without Dove noticing, and I know how bad she wants to make a comment about Chance and me, but she refrains. Thank god. 

"So what games did you find?" Chance changes the subject, clearly feeling a bit uncomfortable. 

"Well," Dove sits down next to him. "I have Cards Against Humanity, or Truth or Dare cards, or Scattergories." We all look around at each other, none of us really having a preference. 

"It's been years since I played Truth or Dare. Let's play that," Mitchell finally speaks up. Dove shrugs and opens the box of cards. 

"Who wants to go first?" She asks. I raise my hand and she pushes the cards toward me. I grab one and look around. 

"Let's see...Cameron, truth or dare?" I ask. 

"Hm, I think I gotta go dare," he grins. 

I read the dare out loud for everyone to hear. "Run down the hallway yelling about how much you love tacos." He laughs and stands up and we all follow him to the door, watching as he runs up and down the hall a few times. 

"I LOVE TACOS!" He yells. We all laugh hysterically and he quickly comes back inside, shutting the door behind him. He grabs the cards next and looks at Boo Boo. 

"Truth or Dare, B?" 

"Truth." Boo Boo answers immediately. 

"What is the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of a girl?" Cameron reads. Boo Boo chuckles. 

"Well, its funny now because this was years ago, but there was this one time that I was walking toward this girl and her friends and I managed to trip over an uneven sidewalk crack and dump my drink all over the front of her shirt at the same time." Cameron laughs and passes the cards to him. 

"Sofia, truth or dare?" He asks. 

"Truth." 

"What was the worst thing you've done to a friend?" He reads. 

"Oh gosh. I think there was this one time when they asked me to call them and pretend to have an emergency so they could get out of this really awkward date that was going nowhere and instead I showed up and told the guy the leave her alone, completely embarrassing her in front of the whole restaurant." 

I glance at her for a minute and joke, "remind me not to call you in a case like that!" 

She sticks her tongue out at me and we all laugh. "Sky, truth or dare?" 

I bite my lip for a minute. "Alright! I'll risk it and say dare!" I rub my hands together in anticipation. 

Sofia pulls out a card and reads, "kiss the person directly across from you." My eyes move from Sofia's face to the person right in front of me and meet Chance's, my heart pounding against my ribs. I should not have taken the risk. How is this actually possible? This can't be happening.