Casted Part 15

"I would like you to meet the guy you'll be sharing a lot of your scenes with. This is Brandon Larracuente and he plays Jeff," Dylan introduces. 

Brandon turns around and smiles and I bite the inside of my cheek. "Nice to meet you! I've read a lot about you!" He exclaims. 

I smile and raise an eyebrow. "You have? It's nice to meet you too!" He chuckles.

 "Well you're kind of all over the news. You've been on Broadway, you put out an album, and you've starred in a movie and filmed a tv show. Everyone loves you," he explains.

 "Oh I'm sure not everyone, but thank you. You know, I love your character. He's so easily likable and he's completely different than the other baseball players," I reply with a blush. 

Brandon grins and shrugs. "Yeah a lot of people were so bummed when Jeff died." 

"Me included!" I laugh and he smiles. 

"So, better be ready because it sounds like we will be spending a lot of time together on and off set." 

"Off set?" I ask. 

"To run lines and all that," he adds. I nod.

 "Okay, well as long as you can handle me, we should be okay," I counter. He chuckles. 

"Handle you? Don't worry girl, we are going to get along just fine." I smile and bite my lip, following him to the set.

~~~~

The hairstylist fixes some fly aways for me. "Action!" The director yells. 

I walk through the doors of Liberty High and head straight for my locker. As I weave through the halls people say hi to me and I wave back politely. I open my locker and set my books on the top shelf. 

"Hey Tay!" I hear the familiar voice that makes my blood boil and look to my left to find Bryce leaning against the locker next to mine with a smirk on his face.

 "What are you doing here Bryce?" I ask, putting some folders in my backpack. 

"Uh...attending school so I don't get kicked off the team." 

I roll my eyes. "You know what I meant." 

"I wanted to see if you'd come to a party tonight at my place. Maybe we could have a few drinks and then have a little fun?" He taunts with a grin, stepping closer to me. I shut my locker and turn around, headed for home room. 

"No thanks, Bryce. I don't feel like being your newest little toy," I mumble in disgust. Bryce grabs my arm and yanks me back, pushing me against the lockers. 

"Let me try again. I wasn't really asking Taylor." I struggle in his grasp and try to push him off of me but his grip only tightens. 

"Hey, get off of her Walker!" I hear someone call, grabbing Bryce's shoulder. Bryce slips from the person's grasp and spins around, coming face to face with Jeff. 

"Atkins, what do you care if I ask her to come to my party?" Bryce asks with a raised eyebrow. Jeff looks at me and then back at Bryce and shrugs. 

"It didn't seem like she really wanted to go. At least not with you. Just leave her alone okay?" He responds. Bryce chuckles and shakes his head. 

"Whatever man." I watch as he walks away, shoving his shoulder against Jeff's. I let out a breath of relief and look at Jeff. 

"Thanks Jeff. I can't stand him," I mutter, straightening myself out. 

"You'd be the first to say that," he quips, shoving his hands in his pockets. 

"I just don't get how a sweet guy like you can tolerate assholes like him on the team." Jeff chuckles.