What a Mess (Chapter 18)

*The way I'm going to continue this story now is by skipping ahead A LOT. You'll be confused at first, but all will be revealed through flashbacks*

Sky's POV:

KayKay: I can't wait to see you! You have to tell me how the tour was and fill me in on you and Michael!

Sky's the Limit: I can't wait to see you too Kay! I just wish I didn't have to see Chance...

KayKay: No one says you have to talk to him. You're coming to see Brady and Michael. Are you going to surprise them?

Sky's the Limit: Of course I am. I'm going to stand in line with the fans for the meet and greet.

KayKay: Ah! The looks on their faces are going to be priceless! I can't wait!

Sky's the Limit: Me neither girlie! I'll see you soon. When I text you, make sure they are focused on everything else so they don't see me standing in line okay?

KayKay: I gotchu Sky!

I set my phone down and finish getting ready. I'm wearing baby blue jeans with a white, lace shirt and some white flats. My hair is straightened and pinned out of my face.

"Alright, Sky. It's about time to go if you want to be near the front of the line," Coleen walks into my room then, carrying Noah in her arms.

I smile and take him into my arms, kissing his forehead. "Hi baby!" Noah gurgles slightly and plays with my necklace.

"Thank you for watching him for me. I really appreciate it." I look at Coleen for a moment.

She smiles and waves her hand dismissively. "Of course darling. Now go. We'll be here when you get back."

I kiss Noah's forehead softly again and hand him back to Coleen. I grab my keys and my phone and head out to the Lucky Strike where the meet and greet is being hosted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chance's POV:

"Okay, I'll talk to you later Emma. Say hi to Brooklyn for me. Bye babe," I say as I hang up the phone.

The boys and I are sitting in the small conference room of Lucky Strike, waiting for the meet and greet to start.

Brady sits down beside me, Kayte standing behind him on her phone. "Have you spoken to Sky lately?" I ask quietly.

He eyes me for a minute before shaking his head. "She still doesn't want to see you if that's what you mean."

I sigh and nod. "I figured. She won't let me see Noah or talk to her at all."

Brady scoffs slightly, and Kayte slides her hand around his shoulder gently. "What did you expect Chance? You guys were so happy and then you cheated. To make matters worse, you cheated with Emma. Why should she forgive you for that?"

I look down at my hands. "I know I screwed up okay? I tried to fix things, but she wouldn't listen to me."

"Because she's already been through enough shit, and youwent and hurt her. On top of that, you're dating Emma again. That makes her feel like shit because you went back to the girl she thought she had no chnce against in the first place," Brady explains.

"What was I supposed to do? She moved on remember? She's dating Michael now. Was I supposed to sit and swallow my feelings? I'm trying to move on and let her be happy," I snap slightly.

Brady shakes his head again. "Then why keep asking me about her and why keep calling her?"

"Because I should be allowed to see my son."