Casted Part 18

"No! It's empty!" Brooklyn exclaims with a giggle.

 "It is? But I wanted more tea!" I say with a smile.

 "I'll go make some more!" She giggles and takes her toy tea pot and runs out of the room. I smile and look over my shoulder as Chance sits beside me. 

"She adores you," he whispers. 

"I adore her," I reply with a grin. He smiles and kisses me softly. 

"Not as much as I adore you." I giggle and slide my hand around his cheek, kissing him back sweetly. 

"Mm, she may have you beat," I mumble against his lips. He shakes his head and kisses me deeper, his hand slipping around my waist. 

"Ew! Daddy stop!" Brooklyn shrieks. Chance and I laugh and he pulls away, scooping Brooklyn up. 

"I thought you were making tea?" He asks, tickling her stomach. She shrieks and wiggles around in his grasp. 

"I finished it!" She yells. "Sky help me!" I laugh and grab Brooklyn, pulling her out of Chance's grasp. He gasps and I stand up quickly. Brooklyn giggles in my arms. Chance smirks and stands up. 

"Well now you're in trouble," he comments. I squeal and take off running. I run out the back door into his backyard and Brooklyn laughs as Chance chases us around the yard. He catches up and slides his arms around my waist, pulling me back against him. I laugh and look up at him as Brooklyn buried her face against my chest to his from him. He grins and kisses me sweetly, leaning down to kiss the top of Brooklyn's head. 

"I have a question for you," he starts, looking at me seriously then. I set Brooklyn down and let her run back inside, turning to Chance. 

"What's up?" I ask. 

"What would you say to us going on a trip for a couple days, just the two of us?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

 "What? But we have the tour and you said you've been missing Brooklyn a lot lately," I state in shock. 

"I know, but tour ends in a few weeks already, and most of our remaining shows are in California so I'll be able to see Brooklyn. I just thought it would be a good opportunity for us to get closer and really build that foundation," he explains, rubbing my arms lightly. 

I nod in thought. "If it's something you really want to do, then I'd love to go away with you." 

Chance smiles. "Really? Awesome!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a whirlwind of a few months, but I'm ready to just settle down for a bit and just enjoy my time with Chance. Chance and I found a some what affordable suite on the beach in Panama so we booked it for the weekend. 

I walk out onto the sandy beach, slipping my sunglasses on and walk over to where Chance is laying out to tan a bit. I lay my towel out and sit down, putting on some sunscreen quietly. I pull my hair up into a messy bun and look at Chance. 

"Hey babe? Would you mind getting my back for me?" I ask. He smiles slightly and sits up and I turn my back to him, handing him the sunscreen.

 "That will never get old. Hearing you call me babe," he says as he runs his warm hands along my back, pressing a small kiss to my shoulder when he finishes, his arms winding around my waist. I smile and lean back against his chest, sliding my hands around his and I close my eyes, humming in content. 

"Hearing your voice in the morning will never get old either. I love it," I respond finally. He chuckles and plays with my fingers lightly for a moment.