Surprise!

for @saracurtisgrier enjoy!

"He's back here. He's going to be so thrilled to see you!" Sergio cheers as he leads you backstage. You hug your daughter tightly against you and smile.

"Thanks for helping me set this up, Serg. I know he's been going crazy because he couldn't be there when I had her, and I know he really wants to meet his daughter," you say.

"Yeah, he's been complaining for months now. He felt awful that we were in the middle of a concert. He was going to fly back afterwards, but then the storm hit and by the time that cleared up, it didn't make sense for him to go home. You've been FaceTiming him though, so I know that makes him happy."

You smile and nod. "I've told him countless times that I'm not mad he couldn't be there. It was a risk we knew was coming when we found out I was pregnant."

You hear the boys talking as Sergio leads me through a thick, black curtain. Michael has his back to you, so you motion for the rest of the boys to keep quiet.  Chance smirks and gives you the slightest nod. Drew shifts on his feet and sits down on a speaker. Brady gives you a thumbs up when Michael isn't looking. You silently walk over, thankful that Melanie is asleep. You tap Michael's shoulder.

He stops mid-sentence and turns around, expecting to see John or someone from the crew. He gasps and his eyes grow wide when he sees you, and he scoops you up, spinning you around excitedly. "What are you doing here?!"

You laugh and kiss him softly, sliding your free hand around his cheek. "I was tired of sitting at home without you. I think it's about time Melanie meets her dad."

Michael's eyes get even wider-if that's possible. He looks down at the small bundle in your arms, realizing now that it is, in fact, his daughter. You watch as tears threaten to spill from his eyes. You smile and gently hand Melanie to him, careful not to wake her.

"She's precious," he whispers now, brushing his thumb over her forehead lightly. You smile more as the rest of the boys crowd around you and Michael.

"You guys are going to be amazing parents," Chance comments, squeezing your shoulder.

"Pssh, I know," Michael jokes. You all laugh, and you lean up to kiss Michael's cheek lightly.

"Thank you so much for bringing her, Sara. I've been going crazy only watching her sleep over FaceTime," Michael states, looking up at you.

"Of course. You both needed each other. Plus, I just missed you," you reply.

Michael grins and kisses your temple. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."