Casted Final Part (Version 1)

"Coma?" I ask in confusion as the nurse starts checking my vitals.

"They took the tumor out, but your brain couldn't heal fast enough. You crashed on the table. They were able to bring you back, but you've been in a coma for the past three months while your brain healed. I'm so glad you're okay," Chance breathes in relief. He leans down and kisses my forehead softly. I close my eyes, leaning into the familiar touch.

"I had the strangest dream that we separated and you went back to Emma. I ended up with Brandon," I recall.

Chance chuckles slightly and shakes his head. "See that's how you know it was a dream."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Skylynn, I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you. Emma is my past but you are my future and that's never going to change. I have never felt the way I feel about you. Our connection is unbreakable and I'll never, ever stop loving you and taking care of you. I'm so blessed to have you in my life and I will never do anything to screw things up. You have my heart and you've become my soul," he rambles.

I giggle and slide my fingers along his cheek, pulling him down so I can kiss him deeply. He kisses me back immediately, sliding his fingers around the hand that's on his cheek.

"Two months without you was too long," he mumbles.

"You never left my side. That makes me love you even more," I reply. Someone clears their throat and we pull away, both of us looking to the door.

"You're awake!" Sofia exclaims. Her, Dove, and Brandon and standing in the doorway with balloons and a teddy bear. I smile and nod.

"I am. God it's good to see you guys," I say. My eyes land on Brandon and I purse my lips a bit.

"B, how are things with Jaz?" I ask hesitantly.

He smiles and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Fantastic. I begged her to talk to me and I reminded her of why I fell in love with her in the first place. We're amazing actually."

I smile and nod. "That's really great. I'm so glad. You guys are so perfect together."

"As are you and Chance," he responds. I grin and look at Chance who is smiling as well.

"Damn straight," Chance comments. I giggle and kiss him softly again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 year later:

@chance

It's a boy 🙌🏻

Tagged: @skyheart

1M likes

@sofiacarson IM GONNA BE AN AUNT

@dovecameron yoooo I'm the godmomma right?

@brandonlarracuente congrats best friend!

@jazmingarcia awwww baby fever kicking in

@michaelbmoc damn that means he won't have a crush on me like Brooklyn 😭

@drew he still could Michael ya never know 😉

@skyheart can you not assume anything about our baby please? There's still 7 months to go

@brady I'm so the godfather right?

@sergiocalderonjr uh I'm godfather bro

@mommaperezofficial another grand baby 😍

@presleykperez A NEPHEW?! YASSS

@aspenkaye i can't wait to spoil him rotten

@emma.ksmithh Brooklyn is psyched! Congrats!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later:

"Chance, come here!" I shout from the family room. I bounce our son on my leg to keep him content. I hear footsteps on the stairs before Chance appears beside me.

"Yes beautiful?" He asks. I smile and look over at him.

"I have some news and you're not going to believe it," I say. He raises an eyebrow and rests his arm on the back of the couch, eyeing me curiously.

"I'm pregnant again," I state slowly.

Chance's eyes grow wide and his mouth falls open. "You are?"

I nod and bite my lip. "Yeah."

Chance breaks into a grin then and kisses our son's forehead before pressing his lips to mine. "If we don't slow down we are going to end up with 20 kids," he jokes.

"Well we would love them all equally no matter what," I say with a shrug.

"But not as much as we love each other," he counters.

"Of course not. Cuz it's you and me," I whisper.

"To the end of the line," he responds.

I look at him and we both grin. "Forever and always."

THE END! I hope y'all liked this story! I enjoyed writing it! For those of you that may be curious, or didn't want Sky to end up with Chance, read the alternate ending next!