Casted Part 22

"Brandon, we need to talk." I walk over to him, pulling the sleeves of my sweatshirt-his sweatshirt-over my hands. He looks away from Dylan and raises an eyebrow. I sigh and grab his hand, pulling him with me out of the costume trailer and into my trailer.

"What's wrong? You seem scared," he says, rubbing my arm soothingly. I take a deep breath and look up at him.

"I'm pregnant," I state. He frowns a bit and nods, looking down at his hands.

"And it's Chance's. If you think I'm going to end whatever is going on because of this, you don't need to be worried," he responds after a silent minute.

"No, Brandon that's the thing. Chance and I haven't had sex since before I found out about the tumor," I explain softly. Brandon's eyes grow wide.

"You mean? I-I'm going to be a dad?" He stutters. I bite my lip and nod. I watch as he slides onto his knees running his fingers through his hair.

"Say something, please," I whisper. 

"When I pictured myself being a dad I thought it would be with Jazmin," he says. I feel my heart sink into my stomach.

"But this is better. You're my best friend and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you. We'll get through this together," he adds. He slides his hands along my stomach and presses his lips right in the center of my belly, making me giggle. I slide my fingers through his hair and he looks up at me. I bite my lip as he stands back up, kissing me softly a few times.

 I bite my lip as he stands back up, kissing me softly a few times

@chance

We made it official 😍

Tagged: @emma.ksmithh

764,981 likes

@michaelbmoc dude what? Have you and Sky even finalized anything?

@chance screw that I'm happy

@skyheart thanks for the heads up

@drew whatever man i just want everyone to be happy

@emma.ksmithh this pic of us is so cute though