Casted Part 2

*double update since I've been MIA a lot lately*

I flip my hair over my shoulder and sneer, pushing Chance against the wall. "What did I say about mentioning her name? I don't want to hear it again! All anyone ever talks about around here is that witch and I can't stand it!" 

I throw my arms around in frustration, jumping up and down slightly as I grow more aggravated. My eyes flash a dangerous warning and I force myself to take a deep breath, letting a small smirk grow on my lips then. 

"Besides," I lean in slightly, my lips an inch from his ear, my hand sliding around his jaw slowly as I whisper, "she's the one who left you guys all alone to be Miss Perfect. I stayed. I'm the one who can give you everything you've ever wanted; whatever your heart desires. So what do you say, hm?" I pull back slightly to look him in the eyes and watch as he grins widely and pushes his lips against mine. 

"I say, let's take what we deserve," he replies against my lips. I grin wider and peck his lips lightly. 

"Aaaannnd cut!" Kenny yells. I pull away from Chance then, my heart pounding in my ears. He shoots me a quick wink before we both look over at Kenny. 

"Sky, that was so well done! You portrayed her temper perfectly! I love how you forced yourself to calm down so you could get what you wanted! And Chance, you of course were brilliant at letting her convince you that you want her and you want the glory and no one or nothing else. Perfect scene!"

 I smile as the few cast members watching cheer and walk over to Sofia and Brenna, taking a sip of water. 

"That kiss was fire! There is a serious connection between you two!" Brenna shrieks quietly, glancing over my shoulder at Chance. I blush and bite my lip. 

"Oh I don't know about that. He's happy with Dove. That was just acting," I mumble. 

"No, honey. I've seen him act before and that was not acting. I know Dove is my best friend and all, but you two have something deep," Sofia chimes in. 

"You really think so?" I look up at the two girls then. 

Sofia nods. "Definitely. It's so clear you guys like each other. I don't know how Dove is going to react, but if she really cares about him, she'll let him be happy." I bite my lip again and glance over my shoulder, my eyes meeting Chance's for a moment. 

"I don't want her to hate me Sofia. She's one of my biggest idols. That would hurt her if we had a thing going. I can't do that." 

"It's not like you fell for him on purpose Sky. She'll understand eventually," Sofia wraps an arm around me. I shake my head slightly and finally look away from Chance, taking another sip of water. 

"It's only been a month since we met. He cannot have feelings for me that fast. Didn't you all say that him and Dove are madly in love?" 

Brenna steps in then. "Well we thought so, but the way he looks at you, and just based on that first kiss in that scene, he clearly loves you. Feelings can be misleading, but something tells me that you and him will last." 

I laugh slightly. "You act like we're dating or something. He's with Dove remember?" 

"What about me?" I spin around and smile. 

"Dove! We were just talking about the connection you have to Mal. You can see it when you're doing your scenes. It makes me aspire to be better," I cover quickly. 

Dove smiles. "Aw, thank you! You're doing so well already though! Don't feel the need to push yourself too hard because of me!" I nod slightly and glance at Chance who has his arm draped over her shoulders.