What a Mess (Chapter 10)

Chance's POV:

Ouch...

She didn't even sit by me. She kissed me back last night so why is she acting weird?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael's POV:

Ouch...

She didn't even sit by me. She told me she liked the kiss though so what's going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's POV:

"So what are we playing?" Sergio asks as everyone sits down.

Brady shrugs, sliding his arms around Kayte from behind, his chin resting on her shoulder. "Anything. Just no one be five and say Truth or Dare."

"Or Spin the Bottle. That's so lame." Drew chimes in.

"Let's play Never Have I Ever. At least that one is a little more chill," Kayte suggests.

We all look around and shrug, so Sergio begins.

"Never have I ever kissed and told," he says.

Oh great...

I put one of my fingers down as does Kayte, Brady, and Chance. It's my turn now and I take a moment to think of something that would reveal something about Chance or Michael.

"Never have I ever been dumped by someone I really loved."

I mentally slap myself for that one. Really? That's what I came up with?

Michael and Drew both put a finger down, Michael watching me intently to see my reaction, so I keep as straight a face as I can and look at Brady as he asks the next one.

"Never have I ever had a crush end badly," Brady says. When we all look at him in confusion he adds, "Like you told them and they laughed or didn't like you back, or you dated and it didn't go well."

I put another finger down and watch as Kayte, Michael, Chance, Sergio, and Drew do as well. Brady chuckles.

"Damn, I got all of you on that one!" We all mock him and I stick my tongue out at him playfully. I see Chance smirk from the corner of my eye because I did that to him a lot while we were together. I force myself not to smile as I glance over at him and he gives me a small smile. I smile a bit and look down at my lap then.

"Never have I ever had two people kiss me in one day," Kayte days and I want to kill her in that moment.

She looks at me immediately with a "shit-I-messed-up" look and I slowly put a finger down, glaring at her.

"You have? When? Who?" Drew asks curiously.

I look over at him and shake my head. "It wasn't that big of a deal. I don't really want to talk about it."

"Oh come on! You can't leave us hanging!" Sergio pleads. Chance and Michael are watching me expectantly and I sigh, looking at Kayte and Brady for a minute. Kayte mouths a quick sorry and Brady nods to me in reassurance.

I squeeze my eyes shut and groan. "This is not going to end well and I'm so sorry in advance. It was Chance and Michael."

Michael and Chance look at each other, both of their jaws clenching while Sergio and Drew State at me in shock.

"It's not like I knew it was going to happen. Don't think I'm a horrible person. Chance and I were on our way back from lunch and it just kind of happened and then Michael and I bumped into each other while we were getting ice later that night and we've been spending a lot of time together and he kissed me. Please don't be mad at each other. Be mad at me," I explain, running my hand through my hair.