You What?

for @blakeashley12199  enjoy!

Blake: Chance...I need your advice.

Chancey: Are you okay? I'll be right over.

10 minutes later, there is a knock at your apartment door. You walk over and open it. Chance is standing there, nervously tapping his foot against the wood of the patio.

"Hey..." he trails off when he notices your tear-stained cheeks and puffy eyes. His eyebrows crease together and a frown forms on his lips.

"What happened? Did Drew hurt you?" Chance asks quietly, closing the door as he steps inside.

You sniffle and shake your head. "No, no. Nothing like that."

"Then what happened?" Chance gently grabs your arm and bend down to look you in the eye, concern all over his face.

"I'm pregnant," you whisper, your eyes cast to the floor.

Chance's eyes widen and he runs his fingers through his hair. "Does Drew know?"

"No. I panicked so I texted you. What if he leaves me? He can't raise a kid. He's always touring and I don't want him to be distracted. I would hate myself for holding him back."

Chance rubs your arms soothingly. "First of all, you did the right thing in coming to me. He would never leave you though, B. He loves you more than anything and I know he would be more than thrilled to have a little Drew or Blake running around the house. I'm living proof that we can tour and still take care of a baby. I have Brooklyn remember? While I constantly miss her, I've never considered putting my career on hold because the money is going to ensure she has a fantastic life. Drew will want the same thing for your baby."

"Baby? Who's having a baby?" You hear Drew's familiar voice ring through the room and look over Chance's shoulder to see Drew standing in the doorway.

Chance straightens up and shoots you a wink. "You got this." He pats Drew on the shoulder as he leaves.

Drew sets his bag down and walks over to you. "Blake? What's going on?"

You take a deep breath and run your fingers through your hair. "Drew, I'm pregnant."

You wait for a reaction whether it is good or bad, but Drew just stands there and blinks a few times.

"Well say something. Please."

He looks at you then and frowns. "You told Chance before you told me?"

"I was scared you would leave me. We've never talked about kids before and I didn't want to hold you back from touring," you explain.

"What does that have to do with Chance?! I should have been the first to know! I'm the father! How long have you known?" Drew raises his voice slightly.

"I just, he's been through this with Brooklyn. I-" Drew cuts you off.

"How long have you known?" He asks again.

You look down at your hands. "3 months."

"3 months?!" Drew shouts. You wince and sniffle, quickly wiping at your eyes.

"You've been hiding this from me? Do you think I'd be a bad father?" The pain in his voice shocks you and you quickly shake your head, looking up at him.

"Of course not. You were in the middle of your first tour and I didn't want to distract you. Then when you got home, I lost my nerve because I got scared. The only reason I told Chance is because I wanted to know about his experience with Brooklyn. I'm so sorry Drew," you reply softly.

Drew sighs and squeezes his eyes shut. "I love you so much Blake. I want to have a baby with you. We've been together for nearly two years. You should trust me enough to tell me."

"I know. I do trust you. I love you more than anything in this world," you state.

He grabs your hands. "So, I'm going to be a dad?"

You smile and nod, kissing his nose sweetly. "You're going to be a dad. An amazing one, too."

"i love you."

"I love you too."