Casted Part 14

A couple weeks pass then and press tours start for season 3 of The Lodge. We are all over Ireland, Scotland, and the U.K. promoting the new season and we even do a few live performances of the new songs back in the United States. Today we have an interview at the Lodge with a bunch of different people from different companies. We are all still in our outfits from the music video we were filming so I'm wearing an off the shoulder baby blue skater dress with matching converse. We are split into two groups so we can make our rounds to each interview. I am paired with Thomas, Bethan, Chance and Jayden, while Sophie, Luke, Jade, Mia, and Josh are paired together. I wrap my arms around Thomas's shoulders from behind and stand on my tippy toes to rest my head on his shoulder. 

"Ready for the interviews?" I ask, kissing his jaw. 

"Of course I am!" He exclaims. He turns around, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "Hey listen. Let's try to keep the PDA to a minimum maybe? Chance is in our group and the last thing we need is to make an interview awkward," he adds. 

I pout slightly but nod. "Fine." 

"Thank you guys for taking the time to interview with us. We know you're very busy filming and everything," the first interviewer starts. 

"Yeah of course! We are so happy to be here!" Thomas chimes with his signature heartthrob smile. 

"My name is Madeline. Can you guys introduce yourselves and name your character on the show as well?" Madeline, the interviewer asks.

 "My name is Bethan Wright and I play Danielle." 

"I'm Jayden Revri and I play Noah." 

"My name is Skylynn Heart and I play Tessa." 

"I am Chance Perez and I play Alec." 

"And I am Thomas Doherty and I play Sean." 

Madeline smiles. "Well, I recognize three of you from the last two seasons, but Skylynn, you're new to Season 3. Even newer than Chance. Tell us what it was like to join the cast of the Lodge after they were such an established group from the beginning." 

I smile and nod a bit, adjusting myself in my seat. "Yeah, so I'm actually used to jumping right in after a cast is so well established already because I did the same thing for Descendants 3. Just like back then, this cast was so welcoming and so nice so I felt right at home. I think we all kind of clicked right away honestly because we're so alike." 

"Now rumors are going around that you weren't even supposed to be on the show at first. Can you explain what happened?" Madeline asks. 

"Right. Well, I was actually just coming to visit Thomas on set and I was sitting with the cast just talking and getting to know them and then the director and I met and things just spiraled from there. I guess he really likes my chemistry with Thomas and wanted to find a way to incorporate it into the show so he wrote a part in for me. I'm beyond lucky for this opportunity and I hope the fans enjoy the new spin," I explain, hoping it doesn't sound like I got the job just because I'm dating him. Chance catches my eye and I watch him frown, his shoulders slumped a bit. I raise an eyebrow but shake it off and focus on the interview. 

"Oh right! You and Thomas are friends in real life correct?" Madeline replies. I smile and nod, going to say that we are dating, but Thomas chimes in then. 

"I think our personal life really shines through our characters as the season progresses. I hope the fans see that and like what they see." 

Madeline nods and looks down at her notes. "So, season 3 is bigger and better than the first two seasons I'm guessing?" 

Bethan speaks up, running her fingers through her hair. "I think each season brings something new and of course we always try to make it better than the last. This season has more romance and rebellion which I think we all loved."