Casted

*this is not only a story about Chance, but also about Disney's Descendants since their third movie is coming out next year and I've seen a lot about it lately*

I take a deep breath, sitting in the passenger seat of an old pick up truck, my leg shaking in anticipation, excitement, anxiousness, and fear. 

"You're going to be fine! They chose you for a reason, remember?" I blink slightly and peel my eyes off of the stage door I have been staring at for the past five minutes, looking over at my best friend, and sister, Emmalyn. 

"I know they chose me. They picked me over a thousand other girls that auditioned, but what if they decide they chose the wrong girl? What if the cast doesn't like me? What if I'm excluded because everyone already knows each other from the last two?" I ramble as I grow more nervous, running my fingers through my hair. 

My sister laughs and grabs my hand. "Breathe big sis. You're going to be amazing! Everyone in there would be stupid not to immediately fall in love with you! The director is not going to change his mind. You got this! Now go because you don't want to be late on your first day."

 I sigh slightly and lean over, engulfing Emmalyn in a tight hug, kissing her cheek. "Thanks Em. You're the best." She grins slightly and shoves me away playfully. I laugh and grab my bag before I slip out of her car and take one more deep breath. I look at her through the window and she gives me a big thumbs up. I nod slightly and walk to the stage door, pushing it open. Stage 32: the place where the next three months of my life will be held.

As I step inside I nearly get knocked over by people bustling back and forth.

 "Watch it!" 

"Coming through!" 

"Look out!" 

I jump out of the way, holding my bag close to my side and look around in awe. Sets are already being built, there's a giant green screen near the back of the building, and the sound of saws and tools can be heard echoing throughout the space. In the center of the floor is a large square of tables pushed together and I can see most of the seats are filled already. I hesitantly start to walk towards the table, biting my lip slightly. 

"You must be the new girl," I hear from behind me, and I turn around to see a blonde, thin, fair-skinned lady smiling at me. 

"Oh, uh..is it that obvious?" I quip quietly. 

She laughs and nods. "Well you do look a bit lost. Kenny is at the table with the rest of the group. Come on." She leads me to the far left of the tables and taps someone's shoulder. Kenny turns around and smiles. The familiar face sends a small wave of relief through my body and I smile, giving him a quick hug. 

"I'm so glad you said yes! Welcome to the set of Descendants 3!" He claps his hands together and everyone around the table falls silent. "Everybody, I would like you to meet our newest villain, Quinn, daughter of the Queen of Hearts! This is Skylynn!" 

The people around the table all smile and clap and I hear a few "welcome to the set"s mumbled through the tables. 

"Why don't you go have a seat beside Chance and we'll get started?" Kenny urges me forward and my stomach drops. He just told me to sit next to Chance, the singer and new actor I have had the biggest crush on since In Real Life was formed on Boyband. The man who just recently was announced to be playing the role of Harry Hook after Thomas Doherty's mom got sick and he had to pull out of the movie. The man who just happens to be dating the star of the movie, Dove Cameron. The man I know I have no chance with. 

I swallow hard as I take my seat and Chance leans over with a bright smile. "Welcome to the set newbie! I'm so glad you get to join us. Trust me, this is going to be the most fun you'll ever have. Kenny is amazing and this cast is like a family." I look up at him slowly, my heart pounding in my chest as I lock eyes with his deep, chocolate brown ones.