What About Us? (Drew Imagine)

*based on the lyrics from What About Us by Pink*

We are billions of beautiful hearts...

I jump on Drew's back with a grin and lock my arms around his neck, my legs wrapping around his waist.

He stumbles forward slightly and chuckles, wrapping his arms around my legs to hold me up.

"What's up monkey?" He teases.

"You're in the final round! I'm so happy for you!" I exclaim, referring to Boyband.

Drew grins and lets me down gently, turning around to face me, his arms winding back around my waist.

I look up at him with a smile and raise an eyebrow. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're so damn gorgeous. How did  I get so lucky?" He asks.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I know that I'm blushing and I look down, biting my lip. "Drew..."

He chuckles and gently slides his fingers along my cheek, lifting my head so I look at him again. He smiles and leans down slowly, his breath hitting my lips. I let my eyes flutter shut as I connect our lips and slide my fingers through his hair slowly. He kisses me back deeply, pulling me closer.

I hear someone clear their throat and I jump back, forgetting we are backstage where anyone can see us. His friend Marcus is standing there with a smirk and I look at him with wide eyes, my cheeks red in embarrassment.

"You two are my favorite couple you know that? You're like the hearts of everyone; the couple everyone wants to be," Marcus breaks the awkward silence then.

I smile a bit and hide my face against Drew's shoulder, grabbing his hand in mine. Drew grins and pats Marcus on the back. 

"You'll find your girl soon enough man."

"I'll be lucky to find someone who loves me as much as you two love each other," Marcus responds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What about us? What about all the plans that ended in disaster?

I'm dressed in a pale pink, off the shoulder, fit and flare style dress with matching strappy heels, my hair curled loosely down my back.

The doorbell rings and I bite my lip excitedly as I walk down the stairs and open the door.

Drew is standing there in dark blue jeans and a white button up, with brown dress shoes to tie it altogether. When he sees me, his eyes widen and his mouth falls open. 

"You look gorgeous," He comments. I blush and look down with a small smile.

"Happy three month anniversary lovely." Drew pulls a bouquet of roses out from behind his back and holds them out to me.

I smile more and take them, setting them on the table just inside the door and hug him gently. "Thank you, Drew. They're beautiful."

Drew smiles and kisses my forehead as I shut the door and we start walking the short distance to town.

"I'm still amazed at how girls walk so effortlessly in heels. They look so painful," Drew says as he watches me walk for a moment.

I shrug. "It's not terrible. I got used to them after a while so I don't even notice it anymore."

Drew nods and takes y hand in his. I lace our fingers together and we walk in a comfortable silence toward the restaurant he made reservations at.

As we are walking, I hear a squeal come from someone on our right. Drew and I both look toward the sound and see a group of girls across the street, pointing toward us and whispering.