Loki X Reader (Chapter 2)

You roll your eyes at Loki as you walk into the kitchen, "nice try but your not snogging with this girl" You growled as you opened the fridge door looking for something to eat.

Loki got up off the couch as he walked over to you, he wrapped his arms around your waist as you suddenly turned around and punched him in the face, Loki fell backward as he groaned holding his nose in pain.

You couldn't help but laugh a bit as you quickly kneeled in front of him, "I'm so sorry, automatic reflexes" You smiled innocently as you grabbed a cloth putting it to his nose.
"Bloody hell, you didn't have to punch me..." Loki groaned.

You sighed helping him over to the couch, "if you didn't like me you could have just said so" Loki mumbled.

"Like I said automatic reflexes..." You sighed.

"But apparently The God Of Mischief can't take a punch" You laughed as Loki gave you a slight glare.

"What? It's true" You said.

"Well it bloody hurt, I can tell you that" Loki said as he removed the cloth from his nose, "how does it look?" Loki asked.

"I think I might have broken it" You said gently licking the cloth and wiping the rest of the blood away.

"What!?" Loki looked at her extremely worried as you laughed.

"I'm kidding Loki, I'm kidding!" You laughed as Loki growled at you.

"You must not joke about that ______" Loki said as he quickly zipped his pants back up.
You kissed his cheek, "your fine... now go sit on the couch while I get your clothes that are probably finished drying" You said as you got up walking into the laundry room.

A few moments later

You walked out of the laundry room with Loki's clothes that were now dry as you walked up to him.

Loki put his arms out as you looked at him laughing.

"Dress yourself Reindeer games!" You said throwing his clothes at him and walking upstairs, "now after you get dressed, you can leave" You said walking into your room and sighing.
Loki got dressed but walked upstairs standing outside your bedroom door.
You got into bed and a few moments later you fell sound asleep.

Loki snuck into your bedroom as he layed next to you wrapping his arms around you and holding you close for the whole night.