Loki X Reader (Chapter 27)

"Thor... it's okay just tell me..." You said wondering what Thor was going to say, You kissed Thor's cheek and smiled at him warmly, "Come on... You can tell me anything Thor" You said looking deeply into Thor's bright blue eyes.

Thor took a deep breathe as he squeezed your hand tighter.

"Will you marry me?" Thor asked.

Your eyes widened as you had totally lost your words, "T-Thor...I..I um..." You managed to say.

Loki had just walked into the room when he heard Thor's very words as he dropped the two cups of hot coco staring at you and Thor devastated.

"I um... I..." You looked at Loki than to Thor.

"Come on honey, I just need a Yes or a No" Thor smiled at you warmly as he gently stroked your hair.

"What about Jane Foster...?" You asked.

Loki looked at you worried.

"I have developed strong feelings for you, Jane Foster... I do not love her, she is more of good friend than anything" Thor smiled.

You looked at Thor than to Loki, "Thor.... I don't know... I..." You looked down not knowing what to say.

"You care about me right...?" Thor said as he gently lifted your chin.

"Yes, of course..." You said blushing a bit.

"And I've always been here for you when you need me most right..?" Thor said.

"Well not all the time Thor..." You muttered softly.

"But you still care about me, yes?" Thor said, "Will you marry me?" Thor whispered quietly
You didn't hear Thor's last words as you just nodded your head, but than you realized what Thor had said as your eyes widened, "Wait Thor!" You shouted.

Thor smiled happily, "Than it is final! We shall get married!" Thor exclaimed as he kissed you passionately.

You looked at Loki, "That's not what I meant Thor..." You whispered to yourself.

"I'll be right back..." Loki quickly ran down the hallway and into another room as he closed the door locking it, Loki sunk to the floor as tears clouded his eyes, "Damn you Thor..." Loki sobbed.