Loki X Reader (Chapter 20)

"What were you doing down there?" Loki asked growling as he grabbed your arm pulling you upstairs and into his room.

"Loki I was just talking to my friends..." You muttered as you tried to pull away from Loki's grasp.

"You swear that's all you were doing! You weren't trying to help them escape!?" Loki growled.

"Loki I swear that's all I was doing, just talking" You said sitting on the bed.
"Good!" Loki said.

You sighed wrapping a fur blanket around you as you gasped feeling something beside you, you removed the blanket and saw the Tesseract sitting there in front of you.

"Hello Tessie..." You muttered softly as you picked up the Tesseract smiling.

"Who's Tessie?" Loki asked turning and looking at you as he suddenly saw you holding the Tesseract.

You held the Tesseract as it made a loud clicking noise.

"Where did you get that?!" Loki asked about to grab it from you.

The Tesseract made a loud screeching noise as You screamed dropping the Tesseract and quickly covering your ears.

Loki quickly covered his ears as well as he fell to his knees wincing, "make it stop ______!" Loki shouted.

"Stop it Tessie!" You shouted as suddenly the Tesseract went silent.

Loki removed his hands from his ears, "how did you do that?" Loki asked softly, "The Tesseract should only respond to the All-father never a human" Loki looked at you amazed as he smiled.

"I don't know... I just think that the Tesseract is a delicate object that needs to be cared for..." You said.

Loki looked at you surprised, "Perhaps I should take you to Odin, but you must talk to him alone, I cannot let him see me" Loki said.

"Oh Loki... I could not see the great old man who knows everything there is to know..." You muttered smiling shyly.

"How did you know The All-fathers name?" Loki asked.

"Loki... I used to be obsessed with Norse Mythology when I was a little girl, I think I know The All-fathers name" You said.

Loki smirked as he grabbed you arm, suddenly you both disappeared.