Loki X Reader (Chapter 28)

A few hours had passed.

But Loki was still in the dark, cold room sobbing uncontrollably, "C-Come on... stop crying Loki...." Loki muttered to himself as he sniffled and wiped his tears slowly getting up and looking around the room.

Loki saw pictures of your family all over the walls as well as drawings of various scenery and some drawings of just everyday people.

Loki had noticed that it was rather cold in the room but he smiled seeing a painting of him on the wall, he than noticed the windows were covered with sheets and blinds.

Suddenly You burst into the room and quickly closing the door behind you, Tears wouldn't stop streaming down your cheeks.

Loki was about to peek in the closet but turned around looking at you.

"Darling...? Are you okay?" Loki asked wiping the rest of his own tears and walking over to you.

You basically glomped Loki almost making him fall over, "Loki! I-I never meant for all this to happen...." You cried.

Loki wrapped his arms around you kissing your head, "Shhh... it's going to be okay darling..." Loki whispered to you in a soothing voice.

"No it won't be! Thor scheduled for the wedding to be tomorrow evening!" You cried looking absolutely terrified.

"Don't worry darling, I'll get you out of this" Loki gently wiped your tears.

But your tears wouldn't stop streaming down your cheeks.

"I promise you darling, everything will be okay" Loki kissed you passionately as he lovingly grasped your hand.

"Loki....I-I'm scared..." You muttered.

Loki put his forehead to yours, "You trust me, right?" Loki smiled for you.

"Yes, of course I trust you Loki" You smiled back.

"Therefore darling, everything will be okay..." Loki said as he kissed your cheek, he than hugged you tightly, "It's not your fault... it's Thor's... he's the one who manipulated you and made you say yes, even though you didn't actually answer his question" Loki said.

You looked up at Loki.

"So what are we going to do?" You asked looking worried.

"Thor will have to most likely talk to the All-father, but I shall talk to the All-father before he does and I'll explain everything to him and that it's all a misunderstanding" Loki said.

You smiled happily liking Loki's idea and hoping that everything would turn out well.

"So... anyways... what is this room for?" Loki asked looking around.

"Um..."  You smiled innocently, "It's a place where I come to think and calm myself down, let's just say... it's where I come to make myself happy when I'm in a bad or something..." You muttered.

Loki smiled at you, "You stay here... I'll promise I'll be back soon darling" Loki said kissing your cheek before disappearing.