Loki X Reader (Chapter 61)

When you arrived at your apartment you closed the door behind you locking it, you than walked into your music room beginning to play the piano by yourself sighing sadly, you than heard a loud bang from outside the music proof room.

"Loki...?" You asked getting up and peeking outside the music room but saw no one, you walked out into the living room.

"Loki, is that you...?" You asked but suddenly winced holding your stomach, "Loki..." You moaned using the wall to help you stand, your knees felt week.

"Please... I need you..." Tears slipped down your cheeks.

Bruce suddenly walked into the living room, "________? Are you okay...?" Bruce asked concerned.

"Y-Yeah... I think so..." You muttered wincing again.

Bruce quickly walked over to you helping you stand, "What's wrong?" Bruce asked.

"I-I'm pregnant... and well it's not going to well..." You muttered softly looking at Bruce worried.

Bruce looked at you seeming panicked, "H-How long h-have you been pregnant...?" Bruce asked taking a step away from you, his eyes turning a slight tinge of green.

"Only a few days... I week at lost I think..." You muttered softly.

Suddenly the pain went away as you panted, "Oh... I think I'm okay now Brucie... are you okay?" You asked as you suddenly noticed Bruce on the floor panting heavily clenching his fists.

"Brucie!" You quickly kneeled down in front of him, you pulled him toward you and hugged him tightly, "Shh... it's okay Brucie... there's no need to get angry..." You whispered to Bruce.

Bruce's eyes were now bright green as he growled at you angrily.

"Bruce look at me" You made Bruce look straight at you, "Listen to me Bruce... okay?" You smiled for Bruce.

Bruce nodded his head as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Do you know what I do when I can angry and I want to break things and just smash everything?" You smiled.

"W-What?" Bruce asked.

"I think of the person that I love more than anything... and that's Loki..." You smiled kissing Bruce's cheek, "Now come on... think of Elizabeth Ross... okay?" You gently stroked Bruce's hair.

Bruce nodded his head as he clinged to you closing his eyes tightly.
"Shhh... it's okay..." You whispered to Bruce.

After a few moments of holding Bruce close he slowly pulled away.

"Thank you..." Bruce smiled shyly and kissed your cheek, "Uh... I was just here fixing your electronics so no one can track you... I should probably get going so yeah... call me if you need me..." Bruce muttered softly.

You nodded your head and smiled sweetly at Bruce as you watched him leave.

Once Bruce had left you sat on the couch in relief as Loki suddenly appeared behind you.

You curled up on the couch wrapping  blanket around yourself and beginning to sob, "L-Loki... Please come back..." You muttered softly.

"Oh darling there's no need to cry..." Loki said as he walked over to you kneeling down in front of you and kissing your forehead.

You smiled at Loki as you reached out to him.

Loki smiled as he lovingly grasped your hand, "I'm so sorry I left you alone for so long darling..." Loki muttered softly.

"It's okay..." You muttered softly, "W-What did Odin say to you...?" You asked looking at Loki worried.

"Oh nothing darling.." Loki smiled for you.

"But Frigga said you were to be punished because we were supposed to get married than have a child..." You sighed.

"Well you know what... we'll have our own wedding, right here in our apartment, right now" Loki smirked.

You sat up looking at Loki surprised, "Really...?" you smiled.

"Yes really darling... come on" Loki smiled and pulled you into the bedroom and into your closet.