Loki X Reader (Chapter 99)

Meanwhile

Thor was dragged down to the dungeons of the Asgardian kingdom, guards through him into a cell and locked the cage.

“And we thought he was going to be our king…” One of the guards shook their head at Thor in disappointment.

Thor growled angrily and watched the guards walk out of the dungeon.

But then Thor suddenly heard the entrance door open, Thor looked up from the ground and saw you standing outside his cell.

“What are you doing here?” Thor asked.

“I am here to talk to you Thor… What’s happened to you? I do not understand… long ago you were the sweetest most open hearted man I ever knew…. Now here you are…. And you’re an absolute jerk” You let out a slight growl.

“People change…” Thor said bluntly.

“Thor…. People don’t change like that… you were one of my good friends… and once I fell in love with Loki and accepted his proposal… you’ve been trying to destroy or relationship and my family…” You sighed.

“You rejected me…” Thor growled.

“Loki was already planning to propose to me… I was already in love with Loki in the first place Thor… this better not be about you still having feelings for me because it’s a waste of your time” You growled.

Thor stood, “How dare you reject The Great God of Thunder! Thor!” Thor shouted.

You sighed sadly looking down, “Thor, I am already married… I already have a child… even if I did love you I cannot be in a relationship with you… Thor we must just be friends… that’s it….” You said.

“I don’t want to be just friends!” Thor shouted angrily.

“Well deal with it! That’s how it has to be Thor! Marry Jane! Jane still loves you!” You shouted.

“Jane does not love me anymore… I haven’t spoken to her in a while…” Thor sighed sadly looking down, he had missed Jane very much.

“See… you still love her and you should go see her Thor… she loves you with all her heart and she’s wondering where on her Great God of Thunder is” You smiled for Thor.

Thor smiled a bit, “Will you let me out so I can go see her…?” Thor asked.

“Only if you promise to stay there with Jane…” You said sternly.

Thor nodded and smiled happily, “Thank you so much… I promise not to come back to Asgard… I will stay in Midgard with Jane” Thor smiled.

You slowly unlocked Thor’s cell door.

Thor hugged you tightly, “Thank you so much friend!” He smiled happily.

You unlocked Thor’s chains and cuffs letting him use his powers now.

Thor suddenly disappeared.

You smiled a bit and walked out of the dungeon searching for Loki.