Loki X Reader (Chapter 10)

Hours later, or what you though was hours later.

You awoke finding yourself in yourself in your bed, You moaned quietly as suddenly you saw Thor at your bed side.

"Your finally awake" Thor smiled as he kissed your forehead happily.

"What do you mean finally...?" You asked softly, "_____ you've been in a coma for over 3 months now" Thor said.

"What?!" You looked at Thor surprised, "Your joking right? I couldn't have been in a coma for 3 months" You said looking at Thor worried.

Thor nodded his head.

"You were.... and a lot's happened since than..." Thor sighed sadly.
"W-What do you mean...?" You asked.

Thor looked down but stood up, "My brother Loki.... he's.... he's finally got what he wished..." Thor sighed sadly.

You looked at Thor surprised but slowly stood up.
Thor quickly helped you stand.

"Thor... what do you mean...? How much as he done...?" You asked concerned as your legs were weak but Thor helped you stand up straight.

"A lot... he hasn't taken over the whole world yet... but he's taken over all of New York... everyone is under his command, he's everyone's Lord and if they don't listen, he kills them or tortures them to death" Thor sighed.

You kissed Thor's cheek but still looked very worried.

"This is all my fault..." Thor sighed as he looked down.

You quickly lifted his chin making him look at you, "Thor this is not your fault... It's mine... And I'm going to stop him" You said bravely.

Thor shook his head looking at you worried, "no... you can't... he won't listen to you... and besides he's to strong for someone like you" Thor said.

"Thor trust me! I can change his mind and stop all of this" You said.

Thor gently grasped your shoulders, "Hun, it won't work, there are guards everywhere and there's no way, no way he will change his mind... all he's thinking about his revenge... I know my brother, when he sets his mind to something, he'll do it and always seems to take it to the max" Thor said.

"Thor... I'll be fine..." You said as he walked back over to the bed grabbing you bag, "trust me Thor..." You smiled for him.

Thor sighed.
"Where's the Tesseract?" You asked Thor as Thor looked at you strangely.

"I think Director Fury hid it in the basement of Stark Tower... but he says it keeps disappearing on him though" Thor said.

You smiled as Thor suddenly gasped and pointed behind you.

You turned around finding the Tesseract sitting on your bed, it made a clicking sound as you giggled and picked it up, "I knew the thing would always come back to me no matter what" You smirked as Thor looked at you surprised.

"You realize Loki wants the Tesseract so he can open other portals to other realms" Thor said.

"I'm sure little Tessie will help me change Loki's mind" You smiled.
Thor chuckled, "little Tessie? You called her little Tessie..." Thor looked down seeming a bit freaked out as he backed away.

"oh shoosh!" You growled and put the Tesseract in your bag and left the house.