Tris' P.O.V.

After we stop by my parent's house,we go to Zeke's for a game of Candor or Dauntless.  By the time we get there most everyone is in only underwear.  We go and sit next Uriah and Chris.  "Six,Candor or Dauntless?" Asks Taylor. "Candor.  Uriah if you call me a pansycake,I will butter knife you." His mouth closes and we all laugh.  "What?" Lisa asks.  "Nothing." Uriah says and laughs.  "Do you have any tattoos?" I nod.  I show her the Abnegation sign, Dauntless sign,and the three Ravens.  "What do the Ravens represent?" She asks me.  "That's a different question." I say and try to look tough.  Inside,I'm exploding.  Tobias notices and grabs my hand. 
           " Uriah,Candor or Dauntless?" I ask.  "Dauntless,I..." We all finish it for him.  "Ain't no pansycake." He laughs.  "Let Christina do your make up and run through the pit yelling 'im too pretty to die.'" Christina drags him to the bathroom and 10 minutes later he looks crazy.  I go out as a witness.  He was hilarious.  He even used a I pitched scream.  "Tris Candor or Dauntless?" "I just went." He nods.  "Dauntless." I say with an exasperated look.  "I dare you to tell me what your Raven tattoos represent." I look him dead in the eyes and walk out.  He couldn't have known,but still.  I run to Tobias and I's apartment.  My head is throbbing and I bury it in a mountain of pillows.  I hear the door open and I know that it's Tobias.  Without saying a word,he sits on the bed next to me.  His finger tips trace circles on my back and it makes me shiver.  Sleep drags me in even though I want to stay awake.
                       Dream
I see Caleb.  I know better than to run to him.  He walks towards me.  "Beatrice,I'm alive." He says and I shake my head quickly.  "I'm alive." I close my eyes and shake my head.  I feel a warm embrace as he hugs me. 

My body jerks upright and I look around.  I start to cry and Tobias wakes up.  "Bad dream?" He asks.  He was fully expecting me to say yes.  I shake my head.  "It was a good one.  It was to good to believe." I say and close my eyes.  When I try to sleep,I just can't.  I keep thinking that what if he was alive.  He is erudite.  I know that he is capable. 
     Tobias wakes up and I'm still thinking about this.  Where would he be?  Would he look for me?  I jump up.  "Where are you going?" He asks and looks at me with worry in his eyes.  "Looking for Caleb." I say and walk out. The door open behind me.  "Tris he's dead." He stares me in the eyes.  Tears well up in my eyes.  "You don't have to believe me.  I'm still going." I say.  My feet carry me away.  I hear the door close behind me.  Tears drip down my face.  He doesn't believe me.  Should I believe me?

I walk outside the compound and see that the train is nearby.  When I get close enough,I grab the handle and swing myself in.  The dream was too perfect.  Caleb is smart.  I jump off at the erudite headquarters.  My eyes squeeze shut as I walk into the main lobby.  "Is Caleb Prior here?" I ask and slam my hand on to the desk.  She looks at her computer and shakes her head.  "No.  Sorry." My hands clench into fists as I leave.  There is one more place I could look.  Home.