Tris' P.O.V.

I jump on to the roof where I first got of on initiation day.  The day that I met Tobias.  I look down at the hole I jumped through and smiled.  My feet move from beneath me and i fall into the net. I'm surrounded by prying eyes and news reporters.  They all look at me like I have two heads.  I hear a body hit the net behind me.  Tobias.  We walk into the dining hall hands intertwined.  I eat the delicious dauntless cake.  I haven't had it in so fricking long.  We walk back to the apartment,where I head straight to the shower.  I smell.
         The water covers me like a warm rain.  I wish I could stay here forever.  I step out of the shower and dry off.  Then, immediately,I put my clothes on.  My eyes open and I see the mirror.  My body breaks into sobs.  Some scars fade.  But my entire body is covered with them.  I hear a knock on the door,so I open it.  Before he could even look up,I slid under his arm and ran to the bed.  I wrapped myself in a blanket and cried.  The tears follow the path of the belt,down my face.  Tobias sits next to me and rubs my back.  He lays down next toe and peeled away the blanket.  I get lost in his deep blue eyes.  My eyes are the only part of me left.  My hair is gone.  My facial features are covered in scars.  "I love you." He says and I try to smile with him.  "I love you too" I reply.
            He wraps his big arms around me and squeeze.  I know he still blames himself.  He will keep blaming himself until people stop caring.  And that won't happen.  My eyes close and I happily escape my reality.  Dreams take me to a world where I look normal.  Where I can go back to being myself.  Back to when my parents were alive.  When I could walk with them.  Talk with them.  Be with them.  Sometimes i see Will.  Most of the times I see him it turns into a nightmare.  This is my karma.  I got Marlene,Lynn,Will,mom,and dad dead.  These scars are my karma.  I wake up suddenly and start to pant.  "Will.  Will" I repeat through heavy breathing.  Tobias jumps up and holds my face to his chest.  It makes it hard to breathe,but I don't care.  It feels good to be held.  I start to calm down.  "Would you ever think that this is karma?" I ask him.  "What?" He says, confused.  I point to my face.  "You didn't do anything to deserve that.  I did" he says and my heart breaks.  "No.  You did nothing.  I got my mom, dad,Will, Marlene, and Lynn killed.  Can you compare?" I ask in a jagged voice.  "I made this happen.  I could have protected you" he says.  "They put you under a serum.  You couldn't have done anything." I say and a tear rolls down his face.  "I love you" I say and look into his deep blue eyes.  They look like pools over water that have no bottom.  "Dinner?" He looks at me and smiles.  I nod my head. 
        First,I walk into the bathroom.  No amount of make-up could cover this,so I walk out.  Our fingers lace together as we walk.  I walk through the line and get a cheeseburger.  I go and sit down with the gang.  Everyone still isn't used to my scars.  To be fair,I'm not either.  I don't think that anyone knows the my whole body is covered.  All they saw we're my arms and face.   Only Christina and Tobias know because they found me.  Oh well.  They all sit down and I pull a container out of my pockets.  I have five fills that I take.  Three are for pain because of my internal damage and the other two are to try to help fade the scars.  "At least it's less than at the hospital." He says and smiles.  "Candor or Dauntless at my place in two hours." Uriah says and I look down to my plate.  Suddenly the plate becomes interesting.  I hope nobody notices.  "I'm gonna go take a walk" I say a few minutes later.  I throw my plate away.  I run to the roof and jump onto the train.  I want to see Caleb.  Erudite and Dauntless are pretty close,but I want the least amount of attention I can get.  I jump off and walk into erudite headquarters.  Caleb's office is on the 4th floor so I run up the stairs because they are less crowded.  The floor is empty except for two offices.  I walk up to one and see a older woman typing on her computer.  Then,I walk to the other one and see Caleb.  He doesn't notice me walk by.  I open the door and look at him.  "Hi Tris." He says happily.  "Someone seems happy." I say.  He smiles.  "Well,the election for the new erudite leader has concluded" I smile.  "Who won?" I ask curiously.  He picks up his hand and points to himself.  My eyes widen and I gasp.  "Congratulations." I say loudly and give him a hug.  "I forgot to ask.  What job do you have in Dauntless?" He asks.  "I had the option of all the jobs because I ranked first..." His eyes bulge out of his head.  "I'm an initiate trainer and tattoo artist." I say and he smiles.  "Good job" he says and gives me the thumbs up.  " I got to go." I say and we share a long hug. I run down the stairs and reach the lobby. More people are there for some reason.  They keep trying to ask me questions.  I try to run as fast as I can,to escape their looks of shock.  I have to Sprint to catch the train,but I do.  "Should I go to the Candor or Dauntless party?" I ask myself.  Why not?  I can always just leave.