Zeke's P.O.V.

I grab a burger and cake from the cafeteria for Four because he hasn't left his apartment since she died.  I feel terrible for him.  He blames himself and it wasn't his fault.  I use his spare key to open the door.  "Four?" I call out and get no answer.  He never answers.  I walk to the bedroom and I see him.  I drop the food on the ground.  His body lies on the floor with a pool of red blood surrounding his head.  There is a note sitting on his bed that reads,

Dear whoever finds this,
I just couldn't do it anymore.  I needed to see her.  There was no life without her and I was practically dead anyway.  Please don't grieve for me and please don't be sad.  I just want to be with Tris again.  I know that I took the coward's way out, but I don't care anymore.  Please tell Zeke that he was my best friend and that I'd do anything for him.  Tell Uriah that I know he'll be a great dad.  Tell Christina that she needs to watch that candor smart mouth around her kid.  I'll miss them so much, but I will watch them with Tris.  Goodbye.
                           Sincerely,Tobias/4.

Tears flood my eyes as I run out of the apartment.  When I reach my apartment I see Chris on the couch, eating pickles. She's now visibly pregnant.  Uriah sits next to her with a piece of cake.  I stop by the door and start to shake violently.  "What's wrong?" Uri asks and jumps up.  "Four is gone." I say and show him the note.  Tears slip down all of our cheeks. 

We huddle together on the couch and cry together.  We cry for Tris.  We cry for Four.  We cry for us.  We've lost so many people already.  We lost Will, Mar, lynn, Al, Will 2.0, Tris, and now we lost Four too.  I feel like I'm all alone.  I know that he's happy though.  He's probably watching us from somewhere with Tris.  I smile at the thought of him finally being happy again.