Tris' POV

I wake up to shuffling in the kitchen.  Tobias is still asleep next to me.  When I start to get up,the door opens.  A figure runs up to me and puts a hand over my eyes and mouth.  Another gives me a shot in my neck.  My body relaxes. I'm in a mental prison.  I'm being dragged out of the room when i hear his voice.  Marcus.  I try to talk,but I can't.  I hear a door open and I feel the cold air hit me like a wave.  There is silence,then a train.  We are getting on the train.  I feel myself being lifted and thrown.  I land with a bang on the metal train car.  There are some muffled voices in the distance.  Soon enough,I'm being thrown off the train.  My body hits gravel and a searing pain runs through my right leg.  Is to is all right?  Does he know I'm gone?  Someone picks me up again and carries me.  An elevator opens and I hear a button pressed.  The floor is smooth.  Candor floors.  I hear the doors Creek open and I'm being dragged now.  My leg feels like I'm being stabbed.  A door opens and I'm thrown in.  There is the sound of heavy breathing as people try and catch their breath.  The room is cold and I'm only in a tank top and leggings.  Two people pick me up and lie me,face down,on a metal table.  "Well well well." I hear a voice say.  I try to move,I move a little.  The serum must be wearing off.  "Hello Beatrice."  My eyes start to flinch.  When my eyes finally open,I see the metal of a table.  My arms and legs are strapped down.  I struggle.  "Don't even bother." Marcus says.  "What do you want?" I bark at him.  "You aren't good enough for my son." He replies slowly,but sternly.  "He's not your son.  All you did was beat him." I growl.  I hear the tension in the room.  Then I'm being picked upright.  I was right.  We are I Candor.  Two people hold me as marcus looks at me.  "Take your shirt and pants off." He says call and I shake my head vigerously.  He clicks his tongue.  "Do it!" He commands and I shake my head.  He grabs scissors and walks over to me.  The scissors are being held at my neck. . He will kill me.  Within seconds I'm only in a bra and underwear.  They lie me back on the table and strap my limbs. 
           I hear a belt being undone. No.  He takes the belt and lashes it.  It hits my stomach and I hold in my scream.  I won't give him that satisfaction.  He does it again and again.  Soon enough my whole torso is covered in lashes.   Then he moves on to my legs.  I wince in pain as I stated at the ceiling.  I can't give him the satisfaction of seeing me scream.  My eyes squeeze together and tears fall down my cheeks.  He does this for what seems like hours. 
        By the end,my whole front side is covered in belt lashes and welts.  They grab my shoulders and flip me over.  At this point I wish I could die right now.  He begins on my back.  My tears hit the cold table.  Please God.  Make it stop.  This time,he goes quicker.  He whips my thigh and I moan.  I hear a gunshot and a door open.  I can't lift my head.  I just lay there.  People gasp.  "Get away from her!" I hear a strong voice command.  Tobias.  "Why son,what's wrong?" He says in a calm voice.  I hear loud footsteps and a fight.  The corners of my vision blacken.  I hear three gunshots.  Three thumps.  People come rushing up to me.  They gasp.  I haven't even seen what I look like.  He whipped my face too.  When I cry,each tear stings my fresh wounds. 
      I look up and see Tobias and Christina.  She picks up my clothes and put them on through my screaming.  Tobias picks me up and my back stings.  I clench on to his shirt for dear life as he carries me down the stairs.  Their voices face as everything goes black.  I don't even want to fight it.