Tris' P.O.V.

We are walking to the dining hall and I see Christina.  "Who's this?" She asks and I look at Tobias.  "My brother." I look at him and nod.  "I didn't know you had a brother.  What happened to him?" Tobias' face goes blank.  Should I say it?  "Hello?" Chris says.  Abuse.  That's the real answer.  "Abuse." Tobias says and clenches his fists.  I put my hand against his to calm him down.  Christina looks surprised. "Hey dude.  What's your name?" She asks and I look at him.  He buries his head in my shirt.  "He only trusts Tris right now." Tobias says and she nods. 
      By now,be are at the dining hall.  It's very loud and Jacob picks his head up.  He looks around and I rub his back.  "Do you want to walk around?" I ask and he shakes his head.  I nod my head and continue through the food line.  We go and sit at our usual table and we are the first ones there.  As everyone sits down,he tenses up.  He picks up a burger and takes a bite.  His eyes widen,just like my first reaction.  Zeke and Uriah come and sit down together.  They are actually being friendly to each other.  Strange.   "What's with the kiddo?" Asks Uriah. I look down at him and he looks nervous.  I shake my head slightly and mouthe  'tell you later'.  They all nod.  Tobias sits next to me, just eating his food.  I take one of my hands and grab one of his and he smiles a bit.  Christina comes back with a funny look on her face.  "What's so funny?" Zeke says as he takes a big bite of burger.  "Everyone thinks that the kid is Tris and Four's."my eyes go wide.  Everyone at the table looks at me, wanting to know if this is true.  "Nope." I shake my head and smile.  They all look relieved.  "Candor or Dauntless party at 9" Zeke says to only us.  I nod.  Should I go or should I stay with him?  "We should probably be getting back by now." I say and wave goodbye.  We walk out and back to the apartment.  When we get there,I try to  sit him down on the couch and get answers.  He leans into me and Tobias sits on my other side.  "Was your mom home?" I ask and he shakes his head.  "She left a month and a half ago and said she'd come get me in a month." I nod.  "Do you know her name?""Sarah Haller." He replies.  He looks tired.  I get up and grab him a blanket.  Tobias sits up and we lay it over him.  It's only 7, so we go lie down for a bit.  "Tomorrow,I'm going to search all the factions." I say.  "Okay.  Are you going to the Candor or Dauntless party?" He asks."I'll stay with Jacob.You could  go," he nods.  We have a few hours and nothing to do.  I cuddle my head into his chest and I can hear his heartbeat.  My eyes close as sleep pulls me in.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Just a filler,but important