Tris' P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open and I see a concrete room with a metal door surrounding me.  I try to make and I can.  I sit up and I start to feel really dizzy.  I lean my back against the wall and hear voices outside the door.  The door opens and Peter walks in.  "What did you do to me?" I ask quickly.  "Healing serum." He replies.  "Now that you're awake, we can start testing." I shake my head.  "Where am i?" I say and look him in the eyes.  "That's for me to know and you to never find out." He says and walks out.

He comes back a few minutes later with two, large, guards.  They each grab one of my arms and drag me to a large room.  There is a table with leather straps in the middle.  The two guards throw me onto the table and strap my arms and legs down.  Peter gives me a shot in the neck and my eyes begin to close.

I open them and I'm in my gear simulation.  I'm in a glass box.  It starts to fill with water and I panic.  This isnt real.  It's just a sim.  I think and tap the glass.  It shatters and I step out.  I open my eyes and I'm back in the large room.  "How'd you do it?" He asks.  "I don't know." I reply.  "Yes you do." "No." I say back.  "Tell me or you won't like the consequences." He commands and I shake my head.  "Fine".  He grabs a rag,dips it in liquid, and puts it over my nose and mouth.  It makes my lungs feel like they're on fire.  I scream in pain and he just laughs.  

After several minutes, he removes it and I'm dragged back to my cell.  I sit in the corner and think about Tobias.  He hit me and that might have been the last time I see him.  I just want to hold his hand.  I want to kiss his lips.  Get lost in his deep blue eyes.  I need him right now.  I can't even imagine how mad he'll be at Zeke.  I fall asleep thinking about my friends and family.  Do they even know that I'm gone?