Tris' P.O.V.

I woke up early this morning. Today, I'm going to try to find Jacobs mom,Sarah Haller. First I will go to Erudite, Abnegation, Candor, Amity. The train will be coming in about an hour. So I have time to run and grab some breakfast. I grab a muffin and wait on the roof. Shoot. Tobias won't know where I am. I'll go run and make him a note. I Sprint down the stairs and write a note. I told him that I'll be back after lunch. After that I run back to the roof and eat my muffin. I can hear the rumble as the train comes my way. My feet carry me to the train and I grab on to the handle. By the time I get in,I still have my muffin. Within a few minutes,the train is passing Erudite headquarters. I throw my muffin wrapper on the ground and jump. When I land,I stumble a bit. But I'm okay. I walk into headquarters and to the front desk. "Is there a Sarah Haller here?" I ask very politely. "I'm sorry,no." I nod understandably and walk out. Next, to Abnegation. Then I think about it. Why would she stay in Abnegation, near Marcus? She wouldn't. I can cross that off my list.
Next is Candor. Candor is where Christina is from. I walk into their headquarters and all the white blinds me. The floor is white. The walls are white. There is lady at the desk dressed in... You guessed it. White. "Is there a Sarah Haller here?" I ask and she shakes her head. At least I know that she can't lie. She must be in Amity. How am I going to get there? I don't have a car. I'll just walk I guess. I might be home later,but oh well.
I start my walk. It will most likely be several hours. My feet trudge along and my calves start to burn. I will take a two minute break. Just then,I hear a rumble. People. I get up and wave my arms. "Help me please. I need to get to Amity Headquarters." I shout. A truck stops and waves me in. I get into the bed of the truck. This is so much easier. After about an hour we are at Amity. I jump out and yell "Thank you!" She must be here. She has to be here. The Amity are too nice. It scares me. I remember when I got put on peace serum. That was awful. The doors are open so I run in and find Johanna.
"Is there a Sarah Haller here?" I ask, trying to catch my breath. Johanna nods. "Where can I find her?" I ask and she points toward the rooms. "Room 17." She says calmly. "Thank you." I say. I run to room 17 and eagerly knock on the door. It opens and tall woman answers. "Oh my gosh Tris Prior!" She squeels. "Calm down. Are you Sarah Haller?" I ask calmly. She nods eagerly. "I need you to come with me." I say and her smile disappears. I take her to the end of the hallway. "Did you have a son named Jacob?" I ask. "Yes. I completely forgot. I need to go get him." She is a dumbass. "No need. I found him in a train. Marcus has been abusing him."She cries and crumbles. "Are you responsible enough to take care of him?" I ask. She nods. "I will ask if he wants to come and live with you. If he does,he will be here within 4 days." I say and walk away. I hear a faint "thank you." In the distance. A supply truck is about to leave and I run up to the driver's window. "Excuse me. Could you drive me to the city?" "Sure, hop in the back." I jump into the back and we start the drive.
We reach the city and I jump off. The train will be passing any minute. I take this time to sit down and think. What will we do if he doesn't want to be with his mom? The rumbling disturbs my thoughts and I jump up. Not in time though. I grab the back of the train and hold myself. This has never happened before. I let go and run on the side. Now I get on properly and sit in the back. The ride from here will be at least an hour.
Finally,we get to the compound. I run in quickly, ignoring all the questions and stares I get. Within a few minutes,I'm at the apartment. I unlock the door and walk in. "I'm back." I yell and Jacob runs to me. Tobias walks out of the bedroom with a smile. He looks a little sad. I walk to him and give him a hug and a kiss. When I sit on the couch,they both follow. I grab Jacob's hands. "I found your mom. She is in Amity." He jumps around the room with a grin from ear to ear. Tobias is laughing. So am i. He loves kids. "Do you want to go live with her?" I ask. He nods eagerly. "Is there anything from Abnegation that you need?" I ask. I hope not. I don't want to deal with Marcus. "No." He says. I look at Tobias. Its bitter sweet for him. He is sad because he loves having his brother,but it's sweet because he knows what's best for his brother. He is so sweet. "We can leave tomorrow morning." I say. "Do you have any access to a car?" I ask. Tobias nods. I give him a kiss. "I love you" he smiles. "I love you too"