Tris' P.O.V.

I get up and start to get ready.   Today we are throwing knives.  I'm so excited.  Tobias walks up behind we and wraps his arms around me.  I smile and leave the bathroom,so he can get ready.  He comes out with the same usual clothes.  We head to the training room.  I'm supposed to be resting,but resting is too boring. 
      The initiates walk in.  "Today we will be working on throwing knives." I say and throw the knife at the target.  Bull's-eye.  Tobias nods his head for me to stand in front of the target.  I get smirk on my face.  "How about you do it this time?" I say and he shrugs.  As he walks over,I can tell that he's scared.  I take the first knife and it goes a few inches from his side.  The next goes right above his head.  The last goes right next to his ear.  He starts to walk towards us and I throw another knife and it cuts his ear and hits the target.  "I knew you wouldn't let me get away with it" he says and smiles. 
            All of the transfers look at us in shock.  "You try." I say and they begin.  Tobias was right.  They're not good.  Not one of them can hit the center.  Half of them cant even hit the target.  "I see what you mean." I say and he nods.  I pull a piece of gauze out if my pocket and hand it to him.   "Thanks" he says and we smirk.  They continue practicing until only Michael hasn't hit the target.  Lunch time is approaching.  "No one is leaving until he can get one to stay in the target." Tobias yells and they all groan.  "When is the paintball game?" I ask.  "Are you sure you should do it?  You're already supposed to be resting"
He says.  "Yep.  By the way, I'm going to work once training is done" I say and he nods.  "It's in two days at 2am."
       We stay for another 20 minutes until he finally gets one.  Everyone goes to lunch and I head to the table.  "Hat of Dates at my place tonight" says Christina.  "What's hat of dares?" I ask.  "You fill a hat with dares and you pick one.  You don't stop until there are no dares left." "I'm in.  What time?" I ask.  "7" she says and I nod.  Tobias nods too.  "Meet you guys there." I say and head to the parlor.  It's kind of a sad reminder that Tori isn't here.  I walk in and wait for a customer.  Only one person came in.  She wanted I huge butterfly on her back.  By the time I finished,I was past my shift.  Luckily she tips well. I head to Christina's for the hat of dares.  She answers the door and apparently,I'm the last one.  We all write 1 dare.  Mine says 'have you pick a tattoo for another player and they will pick one for you.'.  I'm so excited that we get to put in dares that involve more than one player.  I can't wait.  This is going to be awesome.