Tris' P.O.V

Two months later
I'm visibly pregnant now and the morning sickness has stopped.  The doctors tell me not to run,lift heavy things,or anything that involves physical exertion.  I hate that.  Tobias and I just got back from an altrasound.  Everything is going just fine.  "I gotta go to work,be back in a few hours." He says and I head to bed.  I sleep a lot lately.  My eyes close and I fall into a deep slumber. 
         I wake up to the smell of smoke.  My eyes open wide and are covered in smoke.  I look around and see fire,spreading closer to me.  I jump off the bed and see Tobias in the doorway.  Fire separates us and as soon as I see him,he runs through the fire and grabs me.  I feel the heat behind me and I look back.  The fire is really close behind us.  I start to run to the door. 
       I hear Tobias wince.  When I turn around,I see that his leg is burnt.  I run back to him.  "Tris,go." He says.  I'm choking on all the smoke.  "I'm not leaving you." I say as the fire gets closer.  My arms wrap around his and I try to drag him out.  All of the sudden,his body goes limp.  No.  No.  I keep pulling.  It's getting even harder to breathe.  I'm almost out the door when the sides of my vision blacken.  No.  I look down at him and his eyes are closed. 
          Just as we reach the door,I collapse.  I wrap my arms around my stomach.  People crowd around us.  "Help him." I yell several times.  Everyone turns their eyes to him.  Tears stream down my face.  I see Zeke and Uriah looking down at me.  "Help him." I scream and they lift me onto a stretcher.  He is lifted onto one next to me.  Zeke and Uriah carry the stretcher and Christina stands next to me.  I turn my head and see him. 
         I weakly reach my hand out and grab his. My eyes start to droop.  Christina slaps my face to keep me awake,but it's not working.  My eyes close and I'm gone.
              When I open them again,I see my parents.  I run up to them and cry.  "Am I dead?" I ask.  "If you want to be?" mom says and I shake my head.  She grabs my shoulders firmly.  "Then you are alive." She says.  "Did you have the choice?" I ask them.  They look at each other and nod.  "Why did you leave?" I ask and they start to fade.  No.  They can't leave me again.
        My eyes open again and I see a hospital room.  I'm surrounded by white everything.  I sit up and see Christina and Uriah in the corner,looking down.  "Where is he?" I croak and start to get up.  "He's in a different room." Uriah replies.  Then I realize.  My stomach is flat.  I look down and then at Chris.  "Will is gone." She says.  I break into louder sobs.  I moan.  Will is gone.  Tobias might be too.  My parents are gone.  I just let it all out.  Tobias needs to be okay.  He has to.  I have to.