Tobias' P.O.V

The gang came over to visit.  They all were shocked at all of her scars.  That tore me up inside to know that I did that.  I dazed off the whole time they were there.  After they left,Tris saw.  My eyes were welling up with tears.  "Whats wrong?" She asks me hesitantly as she starts tracing circles on my hand.  "I did this to you.  You have a life sentence because of  me" I say and tears run down my face.  I love her.  I don't want to see her hurting.
            She moves over, revealing a seat next to her on the bed.  I sit down next to her.  "You did nothing wrong.  You didn't do anything to me and you never have." She replies.  I look down at the white bed sheets.  She grabs my chin and pulls it up.  "Look at me." She says in the softest voice I've ever heard.  "You did all that you could.  I'm alive.  I'm fine" she says.  I attempt to smile.  "I know but..." She cuts me off and our lips touch.  I have longed for this.  I missed her lips pressing on to mine.  "I love you" i say.  "I love you too" she replies.  "I love you three." I say and smile.  "I love you Four" she says and we laugh in unison.  She lies back into the bed, probably tired from all the visits.  She gets to leave tomorrow.  She's been cooped up here for over a week.  At least I had the freedom to leave. 
         Her eyes close and she looks so peaceful.  But every time I see her face,it reminds me.  I try not to make it obvious though.  I fall asleep slowly.  When I awaken,it's 6 am.   Tris gets to leave today.  She won't be able to ignore her scars though.  I have heard that the news reporters will be everywhere.  I hear her shift in bed and look to her.  She is smiling.  "You get to leave today." I say and her smile grows.  She presses a button to call the doctor in.  As soon as he walks in,she asks him the question.  "Can I leave now?" She asks and he nods.  He walks over and takes her Iv out.  She gets up for the first time and stumbles.  I pull out some clothes for her to put on.  After she changes,we walk out of the room and down the hall.  In the waiting room,we see the whole gang and Caleb.  They all smile and Tris does too.  We walk out towards the road,but she runs the other way.  Towards the tracks.  We laugh and follow her.  The train is just screeching by as she runs and jumps on.  I help Cale in and he nods in gratitude.  She stands by the door and looks out.  "It feels good to to be outside." She says.  "The new initiates are coming next week." She turns around and frowns.  I know why.  I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head.  "Come on." Christina yells as we approach the compound.  We jump off and go towards the net.  Tris stands on the edge and jumps down.  A few seconds later I hear a bunch of people yell "Surprise." I jump down and see almost all of Dauntless at the bottom, waiting.  I look around and everyone is looking at her scars.  She looks down.  She knows.
           We walk to the dining hall and sit down.  She grabs some Dauntless cake.  "This is so freaking good.  Did you really give this up to be at the hospital?" She asks me as she stuffs her face.  I nod and laugh.  "Yep.  And it was worth it." I say and we give each other a little kiss.  After eating,we head back to our apartment.  We go in and she goes straight to get in the shower.  I feel bad because I know that when she comes out,she will stare at the mirror at what I did to her.  My eyes start to fill with tears.  Imagine how she feels.
           The water turns off and I hear crying.   I knew it.  I go to the door and knock.  The door comes bursting open and she runs out.  I follow and find her wrapped in blankets on the bed.  I sit next to her and rub what I think was her back.  Tears fall from my cheeks and hit the blankets.  I shouldn't be crying.  I lie down next to her and peel the blanket away from her face.  Her blue gray eyes glimmer with tears as they trace down the scars on her face.  "I love you Tris" she smiles a little.  "I love you too" she says and I wrap my arms around her.  I want her to feel protected and loved.