Tris' P.O.V.

I wake up in the morning and find Tobias laying next to me.  When he is sleeping he.looks so much more peaceful.  I get out of bed,slowly,and walk to the living room. No one is there,so I grab a book.  Suddenly I remember all the wedding presents in the corner of the room.  I ignore them for now.  After about an hour,Tobias comes walking out.  He comes up behind me and kisses my cheek. We turn on the TV and wait for Caleb to come out so we can go get some breakfast.  We are halfway through an episode when Caleb comes out.  "Ready to get some breakfast?" I ask as he walks up behind me.  "Sure." He says and we walk into the dining hall.  We grab our food and sit at our usual table.  Everyone is already there because we waited for Caleb to get up.  "What happened to you?" Asks Christina and looks at Caleb.  She looks behind me and sees Peter.  "Was that you?" She says and points to Peter.  He nods.  He looks ashamed.  "You'd fit right into Dauntless." She says and he smiles with her.  "Sorry Tris." I hear Uriah say meekly.  "You did nothing wrong.  I shouldn't have walked out." I say.  We go back to eating.  As we almost finish,Caleb gets up to leave.  "Bye Caleb.  I'll try to visit soon." I say as I give him a hug.  He walks back to erudite and we all go to our apartment.  I grab Tobias' hand as we walk back.  When we get into the apartment I sit on the couch and look at the enormous pile of gifts.  That's what happens when you invite the whole faction.  "Wanna tackle the corner pile?" He asks and we laugh.  "Sure" I say as we walk to the corner.  Most of it is home appliances.  From Caleb we got books.  That good because I've read all the ones we have.  Zeke got a box of condoms.  Tobias holds it up and laughs.  I wonder if he wants kids.  I do.  The rest of it is mostly money,besides Chris.  She got me a lot of clothes and make up.
          We keep opening until there is one envelope left.  It reads. 

                 To Tobias and Beatrice
      Your peace will be short lived.
                                  -M
I pick it up and show it to Tobias.  We only know one person that would do this.  Marcus.  Our eyes meet and I can see the anger boiling inside of him.  "We'll be fine." I say.  He doesn't believe me.  "No.  I'm getting a security system." He says and I agree. That's not a bad idea.  "Let's go to the store now." He says.  He sure is taking this seriously.  "Okay." I say and slip my combat boots on.  We get to the store and buy it.  Tobias has it set up within an hour.  Geez.  He is really worried.  Probably not as worried as when he won't be home.At least I have to work tomorrow. 

------------------PAGE BREAK---------------------

It's been about a week since we got that note and nothing has happened.  I think it was a joke,but he won't let it go.  "You work in the control room.  You can see everything." I say,trying to calm him down.  "I just don't want to lose you." He says sweetly.  I lean into him and give him a long,tender,kiss.  Afterwards I start to get ready for work at the tattoo parlor.  I put on the usual and I bit of make-up.  Since Christina got me some makeup.  I've been wearing eyeliner and a red lip.  I like it.
             I head to the parlor and hear the machine buzzing.  I sit down at my station and wait.  No one normally comes in this early.  It's only 10.  I wait until a girl comes in,asking for a butterfly covering her back.  I sit and do the tattoo.  It takes hours and she keeps squirming.  She needs to stop moving or I will mess up.  Finally,she's done and seems satisfied.  She pays at the counter and leaves.  That's the only tattoo I do all day because is took 5 hours.  I wanted to do I really good job. I head to the apartment after my shift is over.  I walk in and Tobias is already there.  His shift doesn't end for another hour.  "Hey honey" I say when I get inside.  He doesn't look amused.  "Are you okay?" I ask and put my hand on his back.   "No" "What's wrong?" I ask.  "I just don't want to leave you alone.  Remember the note?" I nod slowly.  He lifts his head to look at me.  "I don't want to lose you." Tobias says and begins to cry.  "You won't lose me." I say and grab his hand.    "You can't promise that." He says.  He's right.  I cant.  "Come on.  Let go get some dinner." I say and get up.  He's letting this consume him.
               We walk to the dining hall and he seems really on edge.  "You work in the control room.  You can see the whole compound." I say and try to look at him.  He continues to look at the ground.  "Tobias.  You are letting this consume you life." I say just quiet enough that no one would hear.  "I just don't want anything to happen to you.  I love you." He says and we continue to walk.  Now his head is up,not down.  We walk into the dining hall and head to the table.  "What's up with you?" Uriah asks Tobias.  I look at him,but he doesn't look back.  "At the wedding we got a note with a threat and he will not just let it go." I say to him and he nods understandingly.
            After eating,I grab everyone some dauntless cake.  I place a piece in front of each of them.  "Thanks." They all say.  Within minutes the cake is gone.  Tobias and I go back to the apartment.  I change into one of his oversized shirts.  He puts on some sweatpants and we go to bed.  His arms wrap around me and squeeze.  He is genuinely worried.