Tobias' P.O.V.

I sit in the waiting room with everyone beside me.  Caleb is giving me the death glare.  That's when I snap.  "You know what?  This isn't easy for me either.  I get it.  It's my fault.  Please.  I don't need you to be pissed at me.  I'm already pissed at myself enough for all the factions." I say and get up.  I walk to the other corner of the room.  Tris had to go into emergency surgery to remove the bullet.  I hear a door open and see the doctor, expressionless.  I stand up immediatly.  "She's in critical condition and most likely will not be able to make it through the night."

Everything inside of me collapses.  "Can we see her?" Chris asks and he nods.  The doctor guides us to her room and we see her.  Her skin is pale and she looks like she could snap if you even look at her.  I sit next to her and grab her hand.  It's ice cold.  Her eyes flutter open and I can tell that she's weak.  "They told me everything.  It hit a major artery.  I don't have much longer." She says.  Last time they said that, she at least looked strong.  Tris looks at Christina.  "Will said to tell you that he loves you, that he misses you, and that he's proud of you." She says and Chris bursts into sobs.  "And he said to tell you that he knows." "OMG." She says and looks at Uri.  "What?" Zeke asks.  "I'm pregnant." She says. We all smile at her.  "Uriah, Mar said to tell you that she misses you." Tris says and he starts to cry.  "And Zeke.  You're just Zeke" Tris says and we all laugh weakly.  "I love you guys." She says and looks at us.  "We love you too." I say with tears in my eyes.  Caleb is still giving me the death glare and Tris notices.  "You can stop that right now Caleb." She says and gives him the look.  He smiles and shakes his head. 

"Anyone up for candor or Dauntless?" She asks and we all laugh. Only Tris would be on her death bed and want to play a game.  We nod and she begins.  "Chris,candor or Dauntless?" "Candor." She replies.  "PANSYCAKE!" Uriah and Tris yell.  "How far along are you?" "2.5 months." She says and we all smile. 

****Time skip to everyone leaving****

"Bye Beatrice.  Love you." Caleb says,hugs her and walks out.  Everyone does the same until it's just us.  "I'm sorry Tris." I say and hold her hand.  "Yeah you should be.   You weren't supposed to sacrifice yourself." She says.  I can tell that she's getting weaker.  We smile and I shake my head.  "I should've just let him take me." I say and look down at the white floors.  "Tobias look at me." She says sternly.  "No.  You need to stop beating yourself up.  Shut the hell up." She says.  She isn't the kindest, but her test results were erudite dauntless,and abnegation.  "I love you." I say and kiss her forehead.  "I love you more." She says.  "Impossible." I reply and she drifts off to sleep.  I do as well.