Tris' P.O.V.

Today,we start the fights.  The fights go as follows.

Alex and Molly
Andrew and Jaden

"First up,Molly and Alex." I call out and look at Tobias.  The doors to the training room fly open as Eric comes running in.  My posture stiffens as he glares into my eyes.  I stand my ground as he walks up to me.  Tobias starts to walk towards me but I hold up my hand.  "What's the problem?" I ask.  His face is so close to mine that I can feel his bad breath tickle my face.  "You" he says and grabs my neck.  He holds my body above the ground and Tobias starts to run over.  I glance towards him as if to tell him to back off.  My leg picks up and kicks his gut.  He falls back.  Tobias walks up.  "How about we settle this in the ring?" I say and nod to the fighting circle.  He nods as we usher Molly and Alex off.  They look at us wide eyed.  "Hope your ready scarface." He says and smirks.  Tobias looks really pissed. 
          "Fight" Calls out Molly.  I circle around and wait for him to strike.  He doesn't.  I fake going in for a punch and he stumbles forward.  My knee makes contact with his chest and he winces.  We get back into position and his knee attempts to hit my knees,but I move.  Anger covers his face.  His hand is coming towards my face.  It makes contact with my jaw.  I step back for a second and he smirks.  I run to him and hit him in the neck with my elbow.  Our eyes meet and I smirk.  His elbow nears my gut,but since he is so tall,he has to bend his legs. I hook my leg around his and it sends him to the ground where I kick him once in the temple.  He is out like a light. 
         I drag him out of the circle and usher them back in.  "Nice job" Tobias whispers into my ear.  "Should probably take him to the infirm." I say and he nods.   I grab Eric's armpits and I drag him to the infirmary.  A lot of people look at me.  "What happened?" Asks Christina as I walk past her work.  She owns her own cosmetic store.  At first she worked there,but the owner retired. "He came in and wanted to fight me.  We did." I say and continue on as she laughs.  She walks to her employee and whispers.  Their eyes shift from each other to me.  I put him in the infirm and run back to the training room.  The fights already ended.  The winner's names are circle on a chalk board.  Molly and Jaden won.  "Training is over for the day.  Tomorrow we will start fear simulations" Tobias yells as they all walk out.  "2 for 2" he says and smirks.   "Shut up." I say and fake punch his arm.  "Wanna go get some lunch?" I ask and he eagerly nods.  They must be serving cake. 
      We reach the dining hall and sit down.  People walk past and stare at me.  "Do you guys know why people keep staring at me?" I ask and everyone except Christina shake their head.  "Christina?"  I say and we all look at her.  "They saw you dragging Eric to the infirmary and I kinda told people the story." She says nervously.  "What story?" Asks Zeke.  "Eric was mad because of the night of Candor or Dauntless and came to fight me.  We did.  I dragged him to the infirm after." I say and look down.  A grin spreads across his face.  "Remember tomorrow at 4:30 the paintball game." He reminds us and we nod.  "How many dauntless borns do you and Lauren have?" Tobias asks.  "14" he replies.  "Okay" Tobias says and takes a heaping bite of cake.  "Should probably get going" I say and throw my tray away.  "Before we go,have you guys seen Shauna?  She hasn't been around lately." I say and they all shake their heads.  I wave goodbye as we walk to the dorms to determine the rankings.

1Jaden
2Molly
3Alex
4Andrew

We post them in the room before the initiates arrive.  They see us as we walk out.  The apartment door is unlocked.  We look at each other.  "I'll go first" says Tobias.  Before I can stop him,he is in the room with his gun drawn.  I follow immediately.  We don't see anyone so he puts the gun on the counter.  "Must've forgotten to lock the door" he says and I shake my head.  "Im gonna get in the shower." He says and walks into the other room.  As soon as he leaves the room I hear a loud noise and struggling.  I jump up and follow where Tobias went,through the bedroom.  I see Eric with a gun to Tobias' head.  His hands are tapped behind him.  "Let him go!" I yell and take a step forward.  "One more step and I pull the trigger." He says and I stop.  "What do you want?" I bark and he puts on a fake pouty face.  "You" he says.  "No." Tobias says and Eric pushes the gun barrel farther into his temple.  "I'll go with you if you let him go" I say.  Eric pulls out a syrum and inject Tobias.  He struggles before falling to the ground.  I gasp.  "Oh please. It's just to temporarily paralyze him." I let out a sigh of relief and he grabs my arm.  He holds the gun to my head as he walks me to the kitchen.   He orders me to sit and I oblige.  I sit for I don't even know how long before he barks,. "Get up."