Tobias' P.O.V.

Zeke invited us to a game of Candor or Dauntless at 9.  I'm not sure if I should go or not.  Tris probably won't.  We get to the apartment and try to ask Jacob some questions"Was your mom home?" She ask and he shakes his head.  "She left a month and a half ago and said she'd come get me in a month." We both nod.  that's what my mom said.  "Do you know her name?""Sarah Haller." He replies.  He looks kind of tired.  Tris get up and grab him a blanket.   I get up and she  lays the blanket over  him.  It's only 7, so we go lie down for a bit.  "Tomorrow,I'm going to search all the factions." She says.  "Okay.  Are you going to the Candor or Dauntless party?" I asks."I'll stay with Jacob.You could  go," I nod. 
            Pretty soon,she's asleep.  I gently lie her head on to a pillow and go see Jacob.  He isn't asleep.  I walk up to him and kneel by his side.  "He did the same thing to me.  My mom left me too.  It's okay." I say and he looks at me.  He smiles weakly.  "I can't believe that I have a brother." He says happily and I nod.  Me too.  "You look like him." He says to me and I look to the floor.  "I wish I didn't."I say and a tear slips down my face.  That's why he was scared of me.  It's almost 9 so I get up and head out.  I knock on Zeke's door and he answers right away.  I walk right in and sit in the circle.  Everyone is already there.  By everyone,I mean Christina,Zeke,Uriah,and i.  "Four,Candor or Dauntless?" Zeke asks.  "Dauntless." I reply.  "Tell us about the kid." He says and they all stare at me.  "He's my brother," I say and they all look shocked.  "I never knew you had a brother." Zeke says.  "I didn't either." We all laugh.  "Why is he with you guys?" Christina asks.  "Nope,I told you about the kid."I say and smirk."Uriah, Candor or Dauntless ?" I ask.  "Dauntless" "let Chris do your make up." I say and laugh.   He takes his shirt off and shakes his head.  "No way.  Zeke,Candor or Dauntless?" "Candor.  So not say pansycake." We laugh.  "Who do you like?" Uriah asks.  Zeke takes his shirt off.  "Christina, Candor or Dauntless?" "Dauntless." She smiles proudly.  "Kiss,marry,kill out of us three." She appears to ponder the thought. "Kiss Four because if I married or killed him Tris would kill me." We all laugh.  " Can I marry and get a divorce right after?" We all burst out in laughter.  I nod.  "Marry Uriah because I know him better than Zeke." Zeke pretends to be offended.  She smiles and looks around.  "Four candor or Dauntless?" She is probably going to ask about the kid so... "Candor." I say. "Do you want to marry Tris?" That came out of nowhere.  This just got really awkward.  She looks at me expectantly.  I nod my head and blush.  She squeels.  "This is why I don't tell people like her things." I say and we all laugh. 
          This continues on for another hour.  I'm left in my boxers.  Zeke has his pants on.  Uriah has everything on.  Christina is in a bra and underwear.  I head back to Tris and find her awake, crying.  Her tears make me feel empty inside.  I love her.  I can't live without her.  She is my world.  I go to comfort her.  "What's wrong?" I ask and she shakes her head.  "When we were little we both lived in Abnegation.  One day Caleb and I brought a pie to your house from my mom.  I heard a belt snap and yelling.  Crying.  And I didn't do anything." No.  She can't think like this.  She couldn't have done anything.  "Shhhh" I whisper and trace circles in her back.  Her breathing steadies.  Soon enough,she is asleep.  I hold her and fall asleep. 
           I wake up and she isn't there.  There is a knock on the bedroom door.  "Come in." I say.  Who is this?  Jacob comes in.  "Where is she?" He asks nervously.  "I don't know." I say and get up.  We walk to the kitchen and I find a note.
      Dear Tobias
I went to search the factions for Sarah.  Should be back after lunch.
                                 Love Tris XOXO
"She went out for a bit.  She will be back soon." Should I feel bad that my brother likes her more than me?   He nods and I start to make breakfast.  I make scrambled eggs because I don't know how to make anything else.  After u finish,I place them on to two plates.  "Eggs are ready." I call out and he walks in.  "Thank you." He says.  I smile.  I'm glad that he is happy.  What should be done for the whole day? 
        "Is there anything you want to do today?" I ask.  He sits there silently for a little while.  "Nope." He says and I shrug.  I clean the dishes and he sits on the couch.