Tris' P.O.V.

I knock and the door opens.  I see Zeke.  He opens his eyes in shock.  I look in and see Uriah,Tobias,Zeke,and Shauna.  They must have thought that I was Christina.  "Come in." He says after a moment.  I shyly join the circle.  Tobias looks at me and smiles slightly.  He doesn't want to set me off.  We sit in silence for a minute or so.  Someone knocks on the door.  Christina.  She walks in and looks surprised to see me.  I wave to her and she runs up to me and gives me a bear hug.  My eyes widen and everyone smiles.  She let's go and we all sit down.  "Who wants to go first?" Shauna asks.  "Me,me,me,me,me!" Uriah says, acting like a first grader.  Zeke looks at him.  "My house.  My rules." He looks at me gently.  "Tris?" He says.  I nod.  "Four, Candor or Dauntless?" He looks surprised.  "Um... Dauntless." He says,unsure of himself.  "I dare you to tell me why you saved me." I say.  His eyes look to the ground.  "Because I love you.  I can't live without you." Everyone awes.  "Oh shut up." He says angrily.  I let out a giggle.  His eyes drift to me.  He smiles and I do too.  "Hello?" Uriah asks.  "Fine.  Uriah Candor or Dauntless?" He pretends to think.  "I ain't no pansycake." Tobias gets an evil smile.  "Let Christina do your make up and run through the pit and tell I'm so beautiful." He smiles.  Christina pulls him to the bathroom.  When he comes out,his face is all shiny.  Everyone goes to watch except me.  They all come in laughing and see me on the floor.  Their smiles disappear as a tear falls to the ground.  Everybody sits down and we play again.  "Christina.  Candor or Dauntless?" She looks him square in the eyes and says "Candor.  Don't you dare call me a pansycake." She says and I smile.  "What is one of your fears?" Her smile fades.  She is afraid of moths.  I can tell that will is smiling,wherever he is.  "Moths." She says and everyone explodes into laughter.  I'm getting tired.  My eyes close and sleep takes me.  I see my parents.  Caleb.  "Look what you've done." They chant over and over again.  I back away as they walk towards me.   I wake up screaming bloody murder.  A body jumps up from next to me.  Tobias.  He puts his arms on my shoulders and I start to cry.  Im pulled into his body and he holds me there.  I let tears out of my eyes.  He rubs my back and holds me.  I'm laying back down and his breathing has regulated.  I lie awake for hours.  I can't sleep.
     Tobias wakes up and looks at me.  My eyes are open.  "How'd you sleep?" He asks.  "Didn't." I say.  I don't get up.  I'm in his apartment.  He walks to the bathroom and I sit up.  I lace up my combat boots and start to leave.  Just then, Tobias walks out.  I wave and head out. He's worried.  I walk back to my room.  On my way there.  Zeke sees me.  "Hey Tris.  Coming to breakfast?" He asks.  "Can't." I say quickly.  "Why?" He asks.  Tears start to form.  "I don't deserve food." I say and walk away.  He looks back and continues to walk.  I shrug and walk to my room.  My stomach growls.  I can't eat.  I lay down.  There is nothing to do.  My family is gone.  What would they want me to do?