Tris' P.O.V.

INITIATION DAY
I wake up in Tobias' strong arms.  He stirs and looks at me.  "Good morning beautiful." He says and I scowl at him.  I didn't think I was pretty then and I especially don't now.  We have an hour until the initiates arrive at the net.  I get in the shower and let the warm water engulf me.  Afterwards I put on a long sleeve shirt, leggings,and combat boots.  I wait in the living room until he's done getting ready.  By the time we both are ready,the initiates are at the top.  This time,Zeke and Lauren are giving the speech.  All of the sudden,I see a blob of yellow and hear a high pitched squeel.  He looks directly to my scars."Name?" I ask in my best instructor voice.  He looks into my eyes.  "Alex." He says and I shove him off the net and he hits the floor with a thud. 
       Most of them are boys,but there is one girl.  The list goes...
   Alex- Amity
   Jaden-Candor
   Andrew-Erudite
   Molly-Candor

"We are your instructors,Four and Tris." I call out.  Tobias explains the rest as we tour.  "This is the chasm.  It represents the difference between idiocy and bravery." I say as we walk by the chasm.  My blood runs cold and I start to sweat.  I feel nauseous and apparently everyone can tell.  "You okay?" Asks the Erudite boy,Andrew.  I shake my head and run to the trash can.  "You sure?" Asks Tobias and a single tear escapes my eye.  It traces my scar for a little bit before I wipe it away.  We continue to the training room. "wanna start with knives" I ask Tobias with a smirk.  "Sure." He says and I walk up to the target.  I stand and Tobias throws the knives.  The first one is to my side.  Everyone gasps.  "Come on.  I know you can get closer than that." I say and laugh.  The next goes right above my head.  "Closer" I say and we laugh.  I feel the warm substance flow off my ear and I smile.  Everyone looks at us, dumbfounded.  "Your turn" I say and they don't move.  "Your turn!" Tobias yells and they grab the knives and begin to throw.  By the end,the ranks go as follows

Jaden
Alex
Molly
Andrew

"Lunch!" I yell and lead them to the dining hall.  Tobias and I grab our food and sit down.  Alex follows behind and sits next to me.  "Hi" he says and waves.  None of us say anything.  "What happened to your face?" He asks and everyone glares at him.  "You need to know,why?" I ask and he shakes his head.  "I don't.  I'd just like to know." He says and I look back to my food.  He gets up and walks away.  We all snicker and laugh.    After an hour Tobias yells "transfers. Follow me." Nobody follows or answers.  "Transfers.  Follow Me!" I yell and the room goes dead silent as they get up and follow.  We walk them to the dorms.  "These are the dorms you will stay in during initiation." We yell.  "Meet at the train tracks at 8 o clock sharp tomorrow morning." I say as I walk out.  "Wait!" I hear a voice call and they grab my shoulder.  I thrust the arm back and hold it in a painful   position.  "What?" I grunt into Andrews face.  "What's up with the scars?" He asks.  "Since you all probably want to know, I'll tell you." Everyone sits on a bunk while Tobias and I sit together.  "One night,someone snuck into my room and kidnapped me.  I was strapped to a table and beaten with a belt for hours.  My entire body I'd covered in scars." I put a serious face on and laugh at their shocked faces as I walk out.