Tris' P.O.V.

I walk towards the apartments with my head down.  People keep staring at me.  I keep staring at myself.  Should I even do this? I start to turn back,but continue down the hall.  I reach the door and knock.  My hand holds my elbow awkwardly as I stare at the ground.  The door opens and I look up.  "Come on in." I start to walk in.  We all sit in a circle and begin.  Shit.  I forgot to wear layers.  Damn it.  I'll survive.  People look at me so I start.  "Uriah,Candor or Dauntless?" I ask hesitantly.  "Dauntless" he replies.  "Go to the pit and kick the first person you see,in the gut." He nods and walks out.  Sadly,the first person he sees is Eric.  Uriah tries to close the door before Eric can get in,but he gets in successfully.  "What the hell?" He asks and grabs Uriah's collar.  "Just a dare man" Uriah says.  He sounds terrified.  Eric starts to punch and knee him.  I stand up and walk over.  "Leave him alone" I say and look up.  He is almost a foot taller than me.  "What are you gonna do.  Scarface." Tobias starts to stand up. My eyes narrow and I kick him in the balls.  He drops Uriah and falls to the ground where I repeatedly kick his gut.  My leg pulls back and I kick his temple.  He's knocked out cold.  I grab his sleeve and drag him out of the room.  The door slams and I sit back down.  "Remind me never to get on your bad side" Zeke says and we laugh.  "How did you do that?  He is double your size." Uriah says and I smile.  "He pisses me off." I say and laugh.  "Four, Candor or Dauntless?" I ask.  "Candor." He says.  "Do you have a tattoo?" Uriah asks and Tobias nods.  "Where?" "That's another question." Tobias smiles. 
             "Zeke,Candor or Dauntless?" Zeke pretends to think.  "Candor" he says firmly.  "Kiss,Marry,Kill with Christina,Tris,and I." He shakes his head.  "You would kill me if I killed or married Tris so kiss her.  You're already married so kill you and marry Christina." He smiles, satisfied with his answer.  "Christina?" He asks.  "Dauntless." She replies.  "I dare you to go without makeup tomorrow" she shakes her head and removes her shirt to reveal a tank top.  "Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?" "Candor." We all gasp.  "Give up dauntless cake or live with Zeke forever?" She asks.  "Live with Zeke.  We can get a big enough apartment." He's smart.  "Tris,Candor or Dauntles?" I thought he would ask Tobias more questions.  "Dauntless." "Tell us your biggest fears." I shake my head and remove my shirt.  Zeke and Uriah's eyes widen and they gasp at the scars.  "I forgot to put on layers" I say and look down.  Pity fills there eyes.  They think I'm a kicked puppy.  I'm not.
           "Candor or Dauntless Christina?"I ask.   "Dauntless." She says proudly.  "Tell me what was going through your mind when you found me." I say and she looks down.  "I thought I lost you.  I thought of how you didn't deserve it.  How it wasn't fair." A tear slips down her cheek.  "Wait. What happened?" Asks Zeke and Tobias looks at him with pure anger.  I place my hand on his and he calms down.  "I was sleeping and someone took me to a room in Candor headquarters.  They drugged four so he couldn't move.  Someone repeatedly whipped me until they found me and killed him." Tears fall down my scars.  "Who did it?" He asks and I look at tobias. "Doesn't matter he's dead." I say and look down.  "We should probably get going" Tobias says and we all nod.  I can't believe initiation is in a few days.  Wow.
🐢🐢🐢🐢
Add suggestions in the comments.