Tobias' P.O.V.

Today we are taking Jacob to his mom.  Something that I wish someone would've done for me.  I get ready and hear Tris start to wake up.  We plan to leave after breakfast so we could be back before lunch.  "Good morning beautiful," I say.  Her hair is all ruffled.  It has grown to her shoulders.  I don't tell her this,but I liked it better short.  She comes into the bathroom, so I leave.  Jacob is sitting on the couch with a big grin on his face.  The corners of my mouth turn up.  I love him.  Tris comes out and she is ready to go.  She grabs his hand and mine.  We walk to the dining hall.  I grab us all some bacon and a muffin.  Once I sit down everyone is already there.  It is dead silent.  "Hi" Jacob says.  He is very excited.  Christina waves.  "What are you guys doing today?" She asks.  "Taking me to Mommy." He says and his face lights up.  She gives him a thumbs up.  I look over at Tris.  She doesn't look back.  Something is bothering her. 
               After a while,we get up and head out.  I'm borrowing a car from a friend.  We head out to the car and he gets in the backseat.  I start to drive and within ten minutes he is sleeping.  "What's bothering you?" I ask and glance at her.  "I feel bad.at how I left things with Caleb." She sighs.  I stick my hand out and she grabs it.  "We can see him afterwards." I say softly and she nods.  "Thank you." Tris replies.  A few minutes later we are at the Amity compound. Tris taps Jacob's leg and he wakes up.  I park the car and we walk in.  His mom is waiting in the common area.  When she sees him they run into a hug.  I wish I could've had that when I was a kid.  She thanks us and we say our goodbyes. "Do you like kids?" Tris asks me out of nowhere.  I nod.  She nods back in agreement."You are great with him." She says.  I'm not though.  I'm really not.  We hold hands for the whole ride to Abnegation.  I park the car in the street and we head in.  The curtains move and the door opens right as we walk up to the door.  Caleb is there.  Tris stands behind me.  "Hi Four.  Hi Tris." He says and peeks around me.  We walk in and sit down.  "What are you doing for a job?  I thought you were erudite?" Tris says and looks confused.  "They let me back into Abnegation." He replies and smiles.  After a short visit,we say goodbye and leave. 
               When we get to the compound we have already missed lunch.  I make some eggs and toast.  Shoot.  Our anniversary is in a
2 days.  I almost forgot.  What should I do?  I love her. I can't live without her.
Christina will know what to do.  After we eat,I say that I have to go to work.  I give her a long kiss goodbye and head to Christina's apartment.  'knock knock knock' she answers and looks at me.  "Hi Four.Come in." She says and let's me in.  I sit on her couch and she looks me dead in the eyes.  "Is everything okay?" Christina asks and I nod.  She breaths a sigh of relief.  "I was looking for some advice." I say and she looks surprised.  "On what?" She asks hesitantly.  "Our anniversary is in two days.  Since you're her best friend,I thought you could help me figure something out." I say.  She looks like she is thinking.  " Your first kiss was in the chasm,so something there." Tris must've told her.  I nod.  "Picnic?" She asks.  "That works.  Is there anything that you think she wants?" I ask.  "Every time I'm with her she talks about you so..." I blush.  Really.  She does.  God I love Tris.  "Thanks Christina.  Tell her nothing." I say and run out the door.  A few minutes later,I find myself in the jewelry store.  I'm looking at rings.  The cases are full of awesome rings.  I need advice. 
        I can't trust Uriah to shut up,so I get Zeke.  When he gets here I explain everything.  He's not surprised.  We walk to the rings and all the rings are only black.  I should get her something with a little bit of gray.  To represent Abnegation.  "We need to find something with some gray too." I tell Zeke.  "You got it." I look on one half and he looks on the other.  None of the ones I see seem quite right for her.  There are loud footsteps behind me,so I turn to find Zeke running towards me.  "I found the perfect ring." He says and runs away.  I follow and he was right.  It is black with a gray strip and diamonds.  There is a matching one for me too.  I get them and I'm surprised at how cheap they are.  "How am I going to be able to hide these from her?" I ask him quietly.  "Where would she never go? Ever." He says and I think.  "She wouldn't look under my nightstand.  Thank you." I say as I enter the apartment.  I find Tris on the couch reading a book.  There is the Erudite in her.  Caleb probably gave it to her.  I plop down next to her and give her a kiss on the forehead and puts the book down.  She kisses me back and after a few minutes she pulls back and starts to read again.  My mind fills with thoughts.  Will she say yes?  What if she doesn't?  This is really frustrating.