Tobias' P.O.V.

I wake up and and reach my arms out for Tris, but she isn't there.  All of last night's events come rushing into my head.  Why did I hit her?  What have I done?  I start to cry and I cradle my head in my hands, tears dripping down my face.  She can't leave me.  Not my Tris.  She's probably at the cafeteria with Chris.  I walk right out without even brushing my hair.  On my way, I run into Uriah.  He has a panicked look on his face.  "Where's Zeke?" He asks.  "I don't know.  Where's Tris?" I ask and he shrugs.  I hope they aren't together.  They better not.

"Control room." I mutter and start to run.  "What?!" Uriah calls and follows.  I burst through the doors and run to the computer.  I type in the code and see Zeke wheeling Tris home.  Zeke stops and stands there.  Peter.  He talks to Tris and wheels her out of the compound and our cameras cut out there.  We go back to Zeke and he lies on the ground with his head on the wall. 

Uriah and I run to the hallway and find him still lying there.  His eyes are closed so we drag him to his apartment.  We lie him on the couch and wait for him to wake up.  After 20 minutes, he is.  "Wheres Tris?" I ask and bombard him with questions.  "I was wheeling her home and someone was following us.  I tried to go faster and then it all went black." I squeeze my eyes closed and try to hide the tears.  Where is she?  I need her.  I hate the way we left things.  I need to say sorry.  I have to.

"Four" I hear someone repeat and shake my shoulders.  "We have to find her." I mutter under my breath several times."I know.  Let's get Chris." Zeke says and helps me up.  We walk to Chris's apartment and I keep my head down.  She opens the door..  "Hey guys..." She pauses.  "What's up with you?" She asks.  That stupid candor.  "Peter took Tris." I say through tears.  "No." She says and I shake my head.  "Where is she?" She asks.  "We don't know." Uriah replies. 

She walks to her bedroom and comes out with 4 guns.  "So you just have guns lying around in your room?" Uriah asks and she nods.  "Let's go find her." Christina says and we run to the train.   We sit down and start to divise a plan.  "He used to work with Jeanine, maybe he's in erudite." I say.  "We could find Caleb.  He's the Erudite leader." I say and they nod.  We reach their headquarters and run through the doors. 

I bolt to the front desk and ask, "Where is Caleb Prior?" "Do you have an appointment?" She asks and I shake my head.  "His sister got kidnapped." I say and she gasps.  "7th floor" she says and points to the elevator.  We run and jump in.  We look intimidating, so no erudites will get in with us.  I burst right into his office even though he's in a meeting.  "Get out." I say and point the woman out.  She rushes out and Caleb looks concerned.  "Peter took Tris.  Do you know if he's here?" I ask.  Caleb looks shocked.  He dashes to a computer with tears streaming down his face. 

I sit behind him.  He plays the security cameras and we see them.  They went to the lab in the basement.  Caleb runs to a file cabinet and grabs a gun.  We all stare at him, shocked.  He's Erudite.  "Emergencies." He states simply and we run out.