Tris' P.O.V.

We all sit in a circle,but Tobias and I don't have layers on.  I'll be fine.  Worst comes to worst we can kick them out.  "Tris, Candor or Dauntless?" Asks Chris.  "Dauntless." I state.  "Show us your new tattoo." She commands and I lift my sock to reveal his name and two hearts.  Her eyes start to water.  Uriah leans into her.  "I miss them both."she whispers and Uriah looks confused.  "Both?" Asks Uriah and i nod.  "Uriah was her old boyfriend that I shot and killed while under the simulation." I say and look down.  I feel Tobias'hand on my back.  All of the sudden,I see him.
       I see his body on the ground.  I see Mom's body with all the bullet wounds.  I see my dad.  I see Al.  I see Tobias' in the hospital bed.  I see the altrasound of Will.  I must have a strange expression on my face because I faintly hear voices and someone is shaking me.  My eyes fix themselves and see everyone shaking me.  I feel the hot tears run down my face.  I sit up and everyone is staring at me.  "Uriah,Candor or Dauntless?" "Candor" he says.  "The legendary Uriah had picked Candor.  Who are you?" I ask.  "Ha ha,very funny." He says and we all laugh.  "Out of everyone in the room,who would you kill and why?" I say.  He looks to the ground and appears to be thinking.  "Myself.  I wouldn't want to kill any of my friends." He says.  "I didn't either." I say and find the floor very interesting.  Tobias pulls me into him.  "Christina, Candor or Dauntless?" "Candor" she replies.  "Will you go out with me?"he asks.  Zeke and I go,"OOOOHHHHHH" and laugh.  She nods and they smile.  I look at Tobias and he's smiling too. 
      My eyes start to slowly close.  I fall asleep with a smile on my face and Tobias' strong arms wrapped around me.
       I wake up and find Tobias next to me.  I smile and get up to make us some breakfast.  When I'm done,I carry the plates into the bedroom.  As I sit on the bed,Tobias awakens.  "Good morning." I say and place the breakfast on his lap.  "Good morning beautiful." He says and digs into the breakfast.  Just as he gets up to put the plates away,I hear the speaker turn on.  "Emergency Dauntless meeting in ten minutes, everyone must come." Someone says.  I look at Tobias and we start to get ready.  I throw on a tight shirt,jeans and combat boots.  I tuck a gun in my waist band on my way to the kitchen.  I see Tobias slip a gun into his large pocket.  We walk to the dining hall and sit at a table.  Tobias sits next to me on one side,Zeke sits across from me, Uriah sits next to Zeke and across from Tobias.Christina sits next to Tobias.
         I see all the doors close and a person in a wheelchair roll onto the stage.  David.  I get up to leave,but armed guards block the doors.  Tobias wraps his arms around me.  Here we go again.