Tobias' P.O.V.

The light is shining through the blinds by the bed.  I feel for Tris and she isn't there.  All of the sudden,my neck feels funny.  My hand lifts to my neck and I feel a hole.  Someone gave me a shot.  "Tris?!" I call out frantically.  When I jump out of bed,I fall to the floor.  My legs won't move.  "Tris?!" I yell.  I hear knocking on the door. "Help!" I call out.  Someone Comes running in.  It's Christina.  She grabs my hand.  "Where's Tris?" She yells at me.  Even though I'm right there.  "I don't know." She helps life me onto the bed.  I feel a paper crumple under me.  No.  I pull it out.  The note reads.
We've go her.You'll never see her again
                                      -M
I gasp.  "What is it?" She asks and I hand her the note with trembling.  She drops the note to the floor.  "I cant move my legs." I say.  "They must've gave you a serum." Christina says and helps me up.  She slowly helps me walk to the infirmary.  I sit on a chair and they find out they gave me a serum.  A lady gives me a shot in the leg.  "They should be working within a few minutes." I nod in gratitude as she walks away.  As soon as she leaves my view I start to get up.  Within a few seconds I'm running out of the infirmary.  "Where are you going?" Christina asks, chasing after me.  "To find Tris." I say.  I burst through the doors towards the train tracks.  The train isn't coming for another 10 minutes so I sit and think of a plan.  "Do you even know who this M person is?" She asks,out of breath.  "Yes and I know where he is " I say.  "What's the plan?" "Well we head to the house and find her." I reply.  "Where is said house?" She says.  "Abnegation.'" I say and with that,the train rumbles down the tracks.  We run and jump on with ease.  I sit in the back with my hands cradling my head.  A tear starts to slip down my cheek.  I quickly wipe it away.  Christina will not see me cry.    The train slows and we jump off.  I Sprint to my old home.
             This home was we're I was beat by my 'father'. He's not my dad.I try to open the door,but can't.  I ran through the door and it breaks.  I walk in and head straight forward the bedrooms.  No signs of her.  Christina checks the basement.  "Four!" I hear her call and I bolt down the stairwell and into the basement.  She holds a note in her trembling fingers.

Figured you'd come here.  Nope.  I'm smarter then you think.-M

I look at the ground and there is blood.  Where could he have taken her?  "Where is she?" I mumble to myself." Wait.  Maybe something to do with erudite.  He said he's smarter than I think.  "Erudite." I say and start to run.  "What?" "He said that he was smarter than I think.  Erudite." I say and she follows.  The sectors are close,so we just run. She has to be okay.  I can't live without her. 
        I burst open the doors to their headquarters.  "Four?" I hear someone say.  Caleb.  "What are you doing her? Where's Tris?" He asks me.  "No time to explain." I say and keep running.  I hear more footsteps behind me.  "What floor was Jeanine's office on?" I ask and hear Caleb tapping his shoe.  There are 14 floors.  "11." He replies and I press the button.  People try to enter the elevator,but Christina doesn't let them in.  We head to the 11th floor and the doors open.  "What's going on?" Caleb practically yells.  "Someone took Tris." I say and he looks shocked.  We run to the doors of her old office.  They're locked.  Christina pulls out a gun and shoots the lock.  I run in and find another note. 
              I'm not that honest
                                      -M
"Candor." Christina says.  We run back out and down to the lobby. Caleb is way behind.  We cut behind buildings and head to Candor.  I run in this time with no questions asked.  "Christina, is there a secret room here or something?" I ask and she looks at me like I'm dumb.  "No we don't keep secrets." She says.  "Follow me." She calls and she leads.  She runs up a few flights of stairs and jogs down a hallway.  A door at the end is closed and she shoots the door handle.  I open it and there he is.
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢
Hope you guys enjoy