Tris' P.O.V.

He drags me out of the apartment door and past the chasm.  We go up weird flight of stairs,to a ledge I've never even seen.  I take my thumb and slide off my ring.  Shit.  It falls off the ledge and bounces down.  He finds a keypad and unlocks a hidden door.  No.  Tobias will never find me here.  Nobody knows about this position place.  I stop and look around before he shoves me into a room.  He slides the door closed and locks it.  By the looks of it,I'd guess that it's soundproof.  There is a pole in the middle of the room.  He grabs my hands and wraps them, backwards,around the pole and chains them.  I curl up into a ball and squeeze my head between my knees. 
                 His feet drag along the metal causing a screeching noise.  "Well,well,well.  Look who we have here" he says and circles me like predator and prey.  I close my eyes and pray.  "Look at me!" He yells and I bury my face deeper into my knees.  My little bit of hair is yanked up.  I close my eyes.  "I've always liked you stiff.  I've always wanted you" he says.   I hear a knife scratching the metal walls.  The screeching hurts my ears.  "Get away from me" I say and with that,he runs up to me and holds the knife to my neck.  I can feel the heat from when it was dragging on the metal.  "Better" he says and pulls it away.  It would've cut my skin,but scars make the skin tougher.  "What do you want from me?" I ask through gritted teeth.  "I want you.  All of you." He says and looks at me.  No.  No way.
           He walks towards the door and looks back before the door slams shut.  I hear the door lock and I start to cry.  The tears fall like a waterfall, soaking my shirt.  At least Tobias is okay.  I can get through this.  I can do it.  For him.  For me.  For my friends.  For Caleb.
         I cry for what I think is hours.  This room is dimly lit with an, almost burnt out, lightbulb.  My vision starts to cloud and I fall asleep.  I'm glad to sleep.  I get a break from my reality.  When I dream,I see my mom and dad.  I run to them and we share a long embrace.  "Remember,we are always watching over you." She says and a look of sadness spreads across my face.  "How could you let this happen to me?" I ask and they disappear into a cloud of dust.  That's when I hear the big door open.  I look up and see him.  All of his piercings and tattoos.  He walks up to me and sits down.  He slowly reaches his hands over and grabs me.  I try to move away.  "If you resist,I can kill all of your puny little friends." He says and my whole body tenses.  He reaches and keeps 'touching' me.  He does this for a while before getting up to leave.  I try to cry,but I can't.  I haven't had any food or water.  If I don't get water soon,I'll die.  I focus on the floor and I see blood stains.  It is getting very cold and I start to shiver.  A few minutes later,the door clicks open and he walks in carrying a bottle of water.  He unhooks my hands and chains my feel to the pole.  As he walks back out,he throws the water and half of a burger at me. 
        I unwrap it quickly and take a bite.  I need to save some.  I only eat some and put the rest away because I don't know when I will be given more food.  I try to resist the urge for water,but can't.  I guzzle down a quarter of it before I put it behind me.  I hope Tobias is okay.  He needs to know that I will be okay.  I can get through this.