Tobias' P.O.V.

We run to the basement and the doors are closed.  Caleb unlocks all the doors and we search.  There is nothing.  Not a trace of Tris.  My mind starts to rush.  With every second she isn't here, she could be getting hurt.  I reach the end of a hall and see two doors.  Everyone follows behind me.  "Christina,Uriah go left.  Zeke, we'll go right.  Caleb, you need to get on security and make sure he doesn't have backup." I say and he shakes his head.  "No.  I need to go with you." He replies.

I grab his shoulders and look him in the eyes.  "You know the system better than us.  I promise.  We'll protect her and get her out safely." I say and he nods.  I purposely used my instructor voice so he'd listen.  We break off into our groups and I open the door.  

I see Peter standing in the corner with a gun to her head.  She's kneeling on the ground and he's holding her there.  My heart sinks to my stomach when I see her.  Tris looks at me and slightly smiles.  She mouths 'i love you'.  She has to make it.  "You shoot, I shoot." He says and I turn to Zeke.  "What do you want from us?" Zeke asks and Peter shakes his head.  "Im just using her to find a simulation for divergents." He replies and an idea rushes into mind.  "Take me and let her go.  I won't give you any trouble if you just let her go." I say and he appears to consider it. 

I lower my gun and hold my hands out.  "Deal." He says and we both walk forward.  "Give me your arm." Peter says and Zeke walks behind me.  I do and he throws Tris at Zeke.  He pulls me in and starts to drag me away.  "No.  Tobias please." She says with tears running down her face.  She is so weak that she can barely walk.  I turn around and put my head down.  I follow him to the door and elbow his throat.  He lets me go and falls to the ground, gasping for air.  I grab Tris and run.  Not before I hear a loud gunshot.

,🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢
Sorry it's so short.  I like to keep suspense.