Tris' P.O.V.

I'm ready. When he comes in today,I will get him. I'll be free. I need to see them. Zeke,Uriah, Christina,Tobias. They're my best friends. I need to see Caleb. How will he feel losing his whole family? Now he'll feel how I did. Just as I start to open my eyes,the door opens. Luckily the 'knife' is tucked in my pocket. When he gave me clothes,he gave me random clothes. I have clothes from all the factions. "Hello" he says and walks back up to me. He sits down next to me. He's going to do it again. Kiss me. I need to get him when he is vulnerable. His head leans towards mine and he connects our lips. He tackles me and falls on to me.
Now. I take my hand and reach for my pants. I pull it out. He is trying to get me to kiss back. I raise my hand and stab it into his neck. He winces in pain and rolls to his side. I stand up and kick him in the face. His eyes close and he's out.
It hits me. I'm free. I can leave. I search him for a key. He keeps it tucked in his shoe. I grab it and unlock the door. I relock him in there and walk to another room. It has a calendar on the desk. Today is initiation. Shit. I got to go. The initiates are most likely at the net by now. I run as fast as I can. I probably list half of my body weight.
I see them. There is one more jumper. The girl jumps off and after a minute,I hear him. Tobias is giving the speech to the initiates. I better jump down before they leave. I stand on the ledge and jump.
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢
Sorry this is so short
I was looking to make a new cover. Message me if you have a good one.