Tris' P.O.V.

Fast forward 2.5 weeks ahead...

I get up and walk to the bathroom.  Some of my scars have faded.  The most that can happen is that the scars are barely visible.  My face has gotten the best.  You can only see the scars if you look for them.  My arms and legs are still pretty bad. 
      If Tobias doesn't improve,they will unplug him tonight.  I walk to his side and listen to the steady beep of his monitor.  "Tobias, please.  For me.  I need you." I say.  The door opens and I immediately look to the door.  Its Christina and Caleb.  I turn my head back to Tobias.  "You okay?" They ask in unison.  I shake my head and the tears come out quicker.  "No" I say through my sobs.  "They want to take him off life support." I say.  She gasps.  I feel someone sit next to me and put their hand on my leg.  "He'll be okay.  He's strong." Caleb.  "You don't even know him." I say.  He nods.  "I've seen you two together.  He'll stay.  He loves you.". I lean into his chest.  "I just miss him so much." I say.  Christina sits down by me too. 
      Within a few minutes,Zeke and Uriah come in.  "Hi" I say and try to force a smile.  "What?" Zeke asks.  He knows something is up.  "They want to take him off life support tonight if he doesn't show any signs of improvement." He gasps and shakes his head.  "No" he says.  I nod and he starts to cry.  We all sit there and cry for a while.  Together.
        The door opens and I don't bother to look up.  "It's time." The doctor says.  "Please.  No." I say.  "I'm sorry." He says.  We all gather at the foot of his bed and say goodbye.  The doctor grabs the plug.

"Three...

Two...

One..."

He pulls the plug and we all watch the heart monitor.  His heartbeat slows and he flat lines.  I hear the solid beep and crumbles to the ground in heaving sobs.  He's gone.  Tobias is gone.