Tris' P.O.V.

I look into a daze as I kneel with a gun to my head.  My eyes meet Tobias' and I mouthe 'i love you.'  I daze back out again until I'm being picked up.  I start to panic and my head turns around frantically.  Peter throws me to Zeke and grabs Tobias.  I scream for him to stop.  To not do it.  He doesn't listen.  Tears stream from my eyes.  I can't lose him.  I scream for him.  This can't be real.  I pinch myself and it's then I realize.  It's real. 

Zeke starts to drag me out and I can see a few tears in his eyes.  He doesn't like this either.  I squeeze my eyes closed and start to sob hysterically.  Just then, I hear a struggle.  When I turn around, I see Tobias hit him and is running towards me.  We start to run closer to the doors, all together. Peter shoots a gun and I feel pain in my back.

I fall to my knees and the corners of my vision start to go black.  Tobias turns around and picks me up.  I see the worried look on his face.  As we run through the doors, I see Caleb.  "Hi" I say with a forced smile.  He glares at Tobias.  "You said you'd bring her out safely." Caleb says in a stern voice.  "Don't you think I tried" Tobias says.  Way to go Caleb. 

"I love you guys." I say as we approach the hospital.  My eyes start to droop closed.  I feel hands slapping my face and faint voices calling out to me.  Suddenly, I'm let out of the embrace and on a stretcher.  My eyes close for what might be the last time.  I urge them open and see Uriah,Zeke,Tobias, Caleb, and Christina.  "I love you guys." I try to call out, but I'm not sure if they heard.  I feel my eyes close and I can't force them open anymore.  A mask goes over my mouth and nose as I drift into a peaceful sleep.

My eyes open and I'm blinded by light.  I see a beautiful figure walking towards me.  When I look closer, I see people behind her.  I see mom, dad,Marlene, Lynn, will, Al, and I see Will holding our baby.  Tears start to stream from my eyes.  I sink to my knees in heaving sobs.  I feel a warm embrace consume me.  "Can I go back?" I say through tears.  They all look at each other.  "You can, but you need to realize how hard it will be." My mom says and I nod.  "I do.  I at least need to say goodbye." I say and stand up. 

I walk towards mom and embrace her.  "I love you.  I'm sorry.  I could've saved you." I say and bury my face in her chest.  "I love you baby girl." She whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek.  I walk to dad and look up at him.  "Im sorry." I say.  "I'll miss you." He kisses my forehead and I head to Al.  "I'm sorry.  I should've forgiven you.  It's all my fault." Im interrupted by him pulling me into his chest for a hug.  He still smells of lemongrass.  "It was my choice.  I shouldn't have done that." He says and we break apart.

Finally, I see Will and Will.  I walk up to them with tears in my eyes.  "I'm so sorry.  I could've shot your hand I'm so stupid." I say and bang my fist on my head.  "It's okay.  It's okay.  Tell Chris I love her, miss her, and that I'm proud of her." He says and I nod.  "And tell her that I know." I look at him, confused.  "She knows." He says and I laugh.  He hands me my baby.  "I'm so sorry.  I love you." I say and kiss him on top of the head.  Next I go to Mar.  "I'm so sorry I didn't save you.  It's all my fault.  I'm sorry." I say and embrace her.  She starts to cry as well.  "Tell Uriah that I miss him." I nod and step towards Lynn.  "You're one tough cookie." She says and I laugh.  We hug briefly and I step away.  I close my eyes and they don't open again.