When Leon Helps You From Being Bullied

High School 1996

You were walking in the hallways and trying to figure out where to go since you just moved from (C/N) to be here in Raccoon City and you were shy to be around a lot of crowds and only 18. You accidentally ran into one of your bullies who picks on you on every insecurity you have.

"Watch were your going (L/N) or I'll tell everyone you slept with someone and call you a slut." He/She smirked. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I was lost since I've only been here for 2 days now I'm not used to the school yet." You get pushed on to the lockers and you yelped in pain. "I don't want to hear an excuse bitch!! Stay away or die you shy depressed whore!!"

You were in tears and nods making him/her let go of you and you quickly ran to the bathrooms crying. "My family hates me and everyone hates me..." You said to yourself as you hear the bell ring and you ran to your art class with bloodshot eyes.

You loved art class not because you are so good at it but your crush 18 year old sandy blonde hair Leon Kennedy shares the same table as you and he secretly cares about you. All of a sudden Leon saw your teary eyes with his blue gray eyes "Hey (Y/N) are you alright? What's wrong?" 

You quickly wiped your tears away "Yeah Leon I'm fine sorry I had some dust in my eyes I swear." You lied and fake smiles. 'If I wasn't so shy and weak he would actually love me.' You thought to yourself. Leon however can tell that there's something wrong put can't put a finger on it and then he has a plan. "Hey (Y/N) meet me in the parking lot I want to take you some where."

Time skip After School Leon's POV

I got in my old truck and waited for (Y/N). As soon as I saw you I smiled but then I frowned realizing that she's being bullied. He/She was picking on you and I immediately got of the truck "Hey leave her alone." I said to her/him with an angry face. I do admit it. I love (Y/N) no matter if she's new or not.

No One's POV

(Y/N) shyly hid behind Leon's back "Or what Kennedy don't tell me that you actually like her as more than just a friend?" The bully said scoffing and Leon smirked "She's too cute for me." (Y/N) was shocked and blushed making the bully laugh "I don't think so Kennedy she's way to shy and weak also depressed." Leon smiled softly "She's everything to me. Now excuse me I have a date with her." He grabs (Y/N)'s hand and walks towards his truck leaving the bully shocked.

(Y/N)'s POV

I blushed so hard and got in the truck "You know you didn't have to lie to him/her." I said looking down. "I didn't lie it was the truth I really do think you're way too cute for me and I really really like you." Leon holds my hand again and starts to leave the school taking me somewhere to eat and take me to the movies. After the movies Leon takes you home "Thank you for cheering me up Leon even though I am a shy new girl in Raccoon Cit-" Leon kisses me softly and pulls away "I love you no matter what (Y/N). You're everything a guy could asked for." She smiled "I love you too."